Trailvoy recurring charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbwilsha

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
When I signed up to donate to Trailvoy, I failed to notice that recurring (annually) charges would automatically be charged to my Credit Card. Does anyone know how to get that unwanted authorization cancelled? I've looked all around the various User CP options and been unable to find anything.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
cbwilsha said:
When I signed up to donate to Trailvoy, I failed to notice that recurring (annually) charges would automatically be charged to my Credit Card. Does anyone know how to get that unwanted authorization cancelled? I've looked all around the various User CP options and been unable to find anything.

You have to do it through paypal. Its under the my money tab and it will be the subscriptions link, then just remove

Upvote 0

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Click Profile near the top of the page.
3.Click My money.
4.Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
5.Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.

Upvote 0

cbwilsha

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Smitty--Your first four steps worked fine but I can't find a way to cancel in step 5. I've tried clicking on everything in sight. Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, Smitty. Found the secret. Needed to click on the subscription and then another page comes up on which you can cancel. I tried that click before and nothing happened but went back and tried again. Thanks very much for your help. I've already received a confirming email that I have unsubscribed.

C.B.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR