Trailblazer on "My Ride Rules" TV show (4/3/12)

DARKASS04EXT

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I just noticed that the TV show "MY RIDE RULES" has an 02 Trailblazer on the newest episode. The episode airs tonight on the SPEED channel. I'm not a big fan of the show but happened to notice it was on. Now i have to check it out and I'm hoping its at least decent. :thumbsup:

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Thanks for the notification!!:thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
hmmmm.. might have to check this out...

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Figures the one time I might actually watch speed channel comcast has the channels all jacked up.:hissyfit:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Thanks!!! Watching it now.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
His truck was nice, but it isn't shit compared to what we have on the NATION!! Plus I think he was running HID's with his DRL's....:lipsrsealed:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
jham said:
They should've hit up gotair or baggedvoy for a GMT that's bagged

There are a few members here that could have done better.

million-miles

Jan 10, 2012
The 1963 Lincoln is a sweet car. But peter is the biggest JACKWAGON.
Man knows nothing about cars.

my pick 1. 56 210
2. trailblazer
3. solists

4. lincoln

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
million-miles said:
The 1963 Lincoln is a sweet car. But peter is the biggest JACKWAGON.
Man knows nothing about cars.

my pick 1. 56 210
2. trailblazer
3. solists

4. lincoln

:iagree: but if the Solstice had the 2.0 turbo (260HP) :undecided: it might be 2nd

bravader

Apr 2, 2012
The TB was ok wish he did more to interior and I don't care for the 26's or how low the car drops. I do like the idea of an adjustable air ride suspension just not one that drops that low. I hated the guy with the continental. My first place choice won first place that was a nice chevy he had there.

DARKASS04EXT

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
of course, I gave everyone a heads up and I MISSED it. Go figure, i got wrapped up in other things and forgot about it.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
DARKASS04EXT said:
of course, I gave everyone a heads up and I MISSED it. Go figure, i got wrapped up in other things and forgot about it.

No DVR??? :confused:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
DARKASS04EXT said:

TFF!!!:rotfl:

LordBear

Dec 22, 2011
watching this on hulu right now... lol... think they said on the show that the solice didnt have a turbo?... and also when the trailblazer comes up on the show they have the writing on the screen saying it has a v6..lol

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
I saw a couple of these I liked but that episode is bad in so many ways. I want to go on a rant like they all did on the lincoln and complain about the bad cars and the worse drivers and why I didn't enjoy any part of the show. But then I'd be just like them, whiny and petulant, so I'll refrain.

If you're just in it for the TB then skip ahead, it's the last car they do. You won't be missing anything worth seeing.

I'd been looking for this episode to watch since this thread was posted, my thanks to Porkins for posting despite my regret over having seen it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online