Trailblazer Liftgate Emblem *** NEW ***

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Never been installed. Asking $20 shipped to all US states.

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

new5.jpg

new7.jpg

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
jbones said:
How depressing, I need it, mine is chipped, but BHO has seen to it that an extra $20 isn't available this week.:hissyfit:

I have enough so no worries. :smile:

Wex

Dec 4, 2011
The plastic outside cap on my oem logo fell off long ago. When the summer comes around I am going to try and remove it with fishing line. Rain water would get inside and discolored inside the cap.

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 234

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Wex said:
The plastic outside cap on my oem logo fell off long ago. When the summer comes around I am going to try and remove it with fishing line. Rain water would get inside and discolored inside the cap.

or you can purchase mine. :tongue:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Wex said:
Silicone it back in and paint it. I did that as an option.

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
got a new batch and available for anyone who needs it.

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Menthol said:
What, no love for Canadians.

I love canadians! As a mater of fact, I am going to Vancouver in October :smile:

As long as you don't mind paying extra, I don't mind shipping it to ya :smile:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
I am guessing they fit all years and models? How difficult is it to remove the old one? The plastic on mine is coming off the emblem and the paint behind the plastic is flaking.

I am interested in one if you have them and it isn't that difficult to remove the old one.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
jrSS said:
2 sided tape. Easy removal.

Thanks!

In that case, PM sent :biggrin:

Just got to figure out what color to paint the emblem. I have convinced my wife to let me paint the new one. I was thinking black.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online