Status
Not open for further replies.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
b3c82b7b.jpg

[video=youtube;P9kK4GzYUC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9kK4GzYUC8[/video]

The only way to get quad parks is by modifying the tail light boards to have an additional pair of pins added and wired to the middle socket. These do not do dual brakes or dual turn signals. This is for the parking lights only!

I am now offering my dual park circuit boards for $100/shipped per pair (US only, outside US will be higher).

You will get:
(2) Modded Trailblazer tail light boards complete with the rubber rings (3 per board). These are plug and play, no additional mods are necessary.

Availability (as of 5/7/12):
These are built to order, please allow 2 weeks from date of payment to delivery.

How they are built:
I buy (2) new Dorman Trailblazer circuit boards and (1) new Dorman Envoy circuit board. The boards are cracked open. I remove several pins from the Envoy board and install them in each of the Trailblazer boards middle socket. I wire the new pins in the TB boards so that the middle bulbs dim filament lights up when the parking lights are on just like the tops do. These aren't shove-a-wire connections, they are built well for the long haul. For the NON-SRCK boards, the top and middle sockets are rewired to accommodate the less expensive NON-SRCK 3157 LED bulbs. The NON-SRCK boards are reverse compatible with halogen bulbs. The boards are epoxied back together using loctite water resistant epoxy.

But it doesn't stop there. Each pair of boards are installed in my Trailblazer for vibration and water tests. The vibration test tests the strength/quality of the boards pins, wiring connections, and re-seal. If they can withstand my bass, they can withstand anything short of a meteor. Next, the boards are water tested several ways, low pressure/high volume and high pressure/low volume. This ensures that the seals can endure any kind of weather and any kind of car wash that they may go through.

These cost me just shy of $60.00 to build and I spend 6 hours per pair between building and testing. I've read some posts on other Trailblazer-oriented sites where guys have said "sh*t I can do them in 2 hours". Good for them. I know that mine are SOLID.

Payment:
I am accepting PayPal payments as GIFT ONLY!!! Payments can be sent to may03lt at gmail dot com. Please include a note as to which version you would like with your payment. Also note (again) that these are built to order. I only buy the boards as needed. I don't know how much interest there may be in these and I have no use for a bunch of extra boards!!!

Now, I've already showed the community how to build them. If you don't want to buy mine, that's cool, check out these threads to get an idea as to what you have to do to build your own.

Modding OEM boards
Modding Dorman boards

For any questions on my boards feel free to contact me here or pm me. Thanks!:cool:

EDIT 6/19/13 - These boards are not available until further notice.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I have these boards from May and have to say that I'm very impressed with the build quality. If you want them, jump on this offer.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I know what it took to mod my stock boards, this is a good deal :thumbsup:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
sweet drew :thumbsup: if i have an extra $100 for mods by carlisle id love to get a pair. Will you have some with you there that you are selling? :cool:
-Dan

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
03TB93 said:
sweet drew :thumbsup: if i have an extra $100 for mods by carlisle id love to get a pair. Will you have some with you there that you are selling? :cool:
-Dan

Thanks man! It's really too early to tell. If there is interest I might bring up a pair or twenty.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evenson1

Members Online