Trailblazer coming back... sort of...

Eric04

Silver Supporter
The current leadership suffers from chronic rectal vision. Basically, if you want a non pickup(which they're effing up too) you choose from five slightly different cuvs. Yeah, let's see how that works out.

The only recent news from GM that didn't drip with stupid was putting Cadillac in the forefront of electric vehicle offerings going forward. Caddy has always been a step brother and the demographic is a good fit.

OP
OP
littleblazer
The current leadership suffers from chronic rectal vision. Basically, if you want a non pickup(which they're effing up too) you choose from five slightly different cuvs. Yeah, let's see how that works out.

The only recent news from GM that didn't drip with stupid was putting Cadillac in the forefront of electric vehicle offerings going forward. Caddy has always been a step brother and the demographic is a good fit.
Bet they dont wanna hurt Tahoe sales either. In its prime they sold almost 2 Trailblazers for every tahoe. That's why the blazer is the abortion it is.

Mike534x

I just don't see the point in them doing this, the line up is just feeling cramped now. I guess it would make more sense if they attached the TB name to the Blazer as an upgraded Trim/offroad package during the S10 days.

Since its confirmed to see the TB returning, its probably safe to assume GM is bringing back the Envoy in a similar position. If the price is reasonable, I would possibly consider getting one....and if it came with an optional V8 (fat chance of that happening, or seeing the I6 return in some shape or form in the future).

I wouldn't fit in or get a Trax or 'Nox. So what makes them think we need another turd in between? They're just on the SUV/CUV bandwagon, dropping sedans for more of these soccer mom haulers.

Hell, I'd consider the Brazilian TB before this turd or the Blazer. And I especially took notice of this last comment:
No word on where a new TrailBlazer would be built; Korea, China, or Mexico all are possible. Perhaps a U.S. plant could be repurposed under GM's current cost-cutting and restructuring.
I doubt very much Greedy Motors will build anything new in the US or Canada. More than likely, they will smell of tamales.

OP
OP
littleblazer
I wouldn't fit in or get a Trax or 'Nox. So what makes them think we need another turd in between? They're just on the SUV/CUV bandwagon, dropping sedans for more of these soccer mom haulers.

Hell, I'd consider the Brazilian TB before this turd or the Blazer. And I especially took notice of this last comment:

I doubt very much Greedy Motors will build anything new in the US or Canada. More than likely, they will smell of tamales.
Well they only actually build 1 SUV. Remove the frame and it's a crossover. But I agree. I can fit in a cruze (TRAX) but it's the most uncomfortable I've ever been in a vehicle. The vette is easier to get out of than that thing is.

My mom has a Trax and she really likes it. Small and she can fit it in tiny places, but it is taller so she can see better plus can get in and out of it really easily compared to a car. No way she'd have an easy time getting out of a vette. So far it has been a good car but she got it brand new so I'd hope there wouldn't be any problems yet!

OP
OP
littleblazer
My mom has a Trax and she really likes it. Small and she can fit it in tiny places, but it is taller so she can see better plus can get in and out of it really easily compared to a car. No way she'd have an easy time getting out of a vette. So far it has been a good car but she got it brand new so I'd hope there wouldn't be any problems yet!
I was referring to the cruze lol. The trax isn't horrible.

Eric04

Silver Supporter
My wife loves her Equinox. If we ever get any snow this year I'm sure she'll really love the AWD. That said, I think small, medium and large versions of the same vehicle are enough.

OP
OP
littleblazer
Well it's small, medium small, medium, medium large and larger then large.

Or, trax, TB, equinox, traverse, blazer, then tahoe. I think that's how it works anyway.

TollKeeper

I have a few Co-Workers that own the ME Trailblazer. They said they are an ok offering from GM, The DM engine Isnt the most powerful thing, but the fuel mileage makes up for it. With the IRS, the ride is firmed up to much, and makes the harsher roads that are found out there almost unbearable.

I am going to have to wait until the Blazer hits the show room. I tried the TRAX (Encore), and the Equinox, and I HATED them. I felt like a sardine behind the wheel, and my wife got claustrophobic sitting behind the wheel.

My wife loves the Buick Envision thou.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dac

Latest posts

Top Bottom