Traded it off

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
So as of tomorrow I will no longer own a 2003 trailblazer LTZ:sadcry: I have been having nothing but problems with it but still love it. I have needed a upgrade in towing so I purchased a 2010 silverado 1500 I will post pics when I get it tomorrow hope that I am still aloud to stay on the site will miss the TB forever.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
bigytwotone said:
So as of tomorrow I will no longer own a 2003 trailblazer LTZ:sadcry: I have been having nothing but problems with it but still love it. I have needed a upgrade in towing so I purchased a 2010 silverado 1500 I will post pics when I get it tomorrow hope that I am still aloud to stay on the site will miss the TB forever.

I'll miss your avatar picture :frown:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
bigytwotone said:
so I purchased a 2010 silverado 1500 I will post pics when I get it tomorrow hope that I am still aloud to stay on the site will miss the TB forever.

Well this is GMTNation not just just the 360 line anymore.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
bigytwotone said:
hope that I am still aloud to stay on the site
Absolutely! We need more full size truck owners to make that section more active. :thumbsup:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Looks good :thumbsup: Please don't put the chrome vent visors on this one.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hopefully it finds a good home.

New truck looks great!

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
So my beloved trailblazer found a home to offroadbella she is on this site she had a 1997 and now owns my old 2003 trailblazer. She found it at the auction world as the dealership did not want to fix what was wrong with it so now she will be fixing it and having fun with it .

Jan 4, 2012
I couldn't believe it when they posted the blazer there,
It is a very nice truck, it's a trailblazer, what can i say to that,
I have been Looking for one for a long time, and she has a good home
With me, so excited with that, even my landlord was commenting how
Sweet the truck is, I do appreciate all the work that has already been put in
And I know I will take good care of her, off roading will not be
The same...... It's fix and ready to take her first adventure,
Super excited to take her out, now trying to find a
Great name for her, that's a challenge, any ideas????
Still so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Glad to see the truck went to another member! But since I don't know the truck in question (didnt see it mentioned much before it was traded off) Dunno what to suggest

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
You should call her big two tone :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Very nice TB. Looks like a lot of time and care went into it. Glad to hear the TB is going to stay in the GMT Nation family :thumbsup:

Agreed

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
a lot of time and care went in to it and bella is having a blast with it it got lost of extras like 3 days before i traded it in i put dual exit exhaust from the cat back oops lol lots of new parts brand new tires paired rims touch screen stereo etc etc.... defiantly miss him he was soooo much fun now i just have to start on the new toy lol.:undecided:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Hopefully bella will start a build thread to document her progress on this truck.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I think you found the name, still so sweet sounds good. Congratz on the Silverado also my friend:cool::thumbsup:..........oh I also agree no chrome vent visors lmao

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Congrats to both of you.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
congrats bella and bigy! looks like you both got great new rides to play with :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online