Jimmer

Original poster
Feb 25, 2018
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Hello
New to this forum
I have a 2007 Trailblazer
4.2 4wd
Was having an issue with stabilitrak causing power cutout, bad front hubs would flash warning light on dash, and ABS would act up between 5 and 10 mph
fine at anything greater than that. my mechanic was away so I pulled the ABS fuse and was left like that for a few weeks.
Replaced front hub assemblies, put fuse back but still have the three trouble lights on dash.
Is there anyway to clear them, tried battery disconnect and that taught me to never do that again.
Have only a basic OBDII scanner which hooks up to a laptop
Everything seems to function - would just like to lose the lights
Any Suggestions?
Thanx in advance for any help.
Jim

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
tiphat.gif
tiphat.gif
Welcome
tiphat.gif

In case you haven't heard:
https://gmtnation.com/forums/threads/welcome-to-gmtnation-com-heres-the-story.218/

IIRC, If the problems are fixed, the codes should go off after 3 or 4 heat cool cycles. Have you checked to see if these are the same codes?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You don't need to have the PCM flashed just to reset codes. Normally it is a few cycles before they just go away.

Reactions: Eric04

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Thanx
I tried the provide link - non functional
I have been told I might need to have PCM flashed
The link was truncated, try it now.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
For ABS and Stabilitrak issues, they clear as soon as the trouble is fixed on the next restart. In your case, I would assume the issue is not fixed. You would need a code reader that can read ABS codes because otherwise, you're just needlessly throwing parts at it. You can buy a cheap Bluetooth OBD 2 adapter and the Car Gauge Pro app for Android to read those codes. It's the only app that I know of that can read all codes unless you can buy or have access to a high end (read expensive) scanner or a Tech 2.

Reactions: BRomanJr and Eric04

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online