trac/stab illuminating

txgambler

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
2007 trailblazer 4x4 stab/trac will illuminte as soon as you turn steering and in park

txgambler

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
yes that is what i am thinking , but dealer is telling me my truck does not have that

txgambler

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
wow thanks navigator, same problem here as those guys . 2007 4x4 trailblazer 97000 miles. I am trying to sell and with this light keep popping up its making it hard .

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
txgambler said:
wow thanks navigator, same problem here as those guys . 2007 4x4 trailblazer 97000 miles. I am trying to sell and with this light keep popping up its making it hard .

This is such a common issue on the 06 on up models with stabilitrac. My local mechanic fixes them all the time on GM trucks. The sensor is part and parcel to stabilitrac and so I don't know what dealer would say it wasn't present on your 360 as long as it is an 06 or later.

TXBlazer

Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
Jkust said:
This is such a common issue on the 06 on up models with stabilitrac. My local mechanic fixes them all the time on GM trucks. The sensor is part and parcel to stabilitrac and so I don't know what dealer would say it wasn't present on your 360 as long as it is an 06 or later.

:iagree:

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
I had the same problem with my '07 it was the steering wheel position sensor, but the dealer wasn't able to diagnos it until I came in with the light on and not shut the truck off. 4 trips it took and everytime you turn the vehicle off they couldn't duplicate it. As soon as the light goes on take it in.:twocents:

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
07Blazerman said:
I had the same problem with my '07 it was the steering wheel position sensor, but the dealer wasn't able to diagnos it until I came in with the light on and not shut the truck off. 4 trips it took and everytime you turn the vehicle off they couldn't duplicate it. As soon as the light goes on take it in.:twocents:

If I ever get any warning lights or anything malfunctioning, I just press the onstar button and they tell me what the problem and the code number is. At $30 per month just a single code read pays for it completely ignoring the hands free phone, directions/connections and all the other stuff. I know people hate Onstar but to me it is cheap insurance and piece of mind when I am out of town that my wife has some type of help if needed.

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
Jkust said:
If I ever get any warning lights or anything malfunctioning, I just press the onstar button and they tell me what the problem and the code number is. At $30 per month just a single code read pays for it completely ignoring the hands free phone, directions/connections and all the other stuff. I know people hate Onstar but to me it is cheap insurance and piece of mind when I am out of town that my wife has some type of help if needed.

Now that my fiancee graduates saturday and has a job starting in jan, I think I will be activating mine.:biggrin: Been waiting for what seems like forever!!!

txgambler

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Thanks for all the help ,im covered under extended till 100k so taking it in next week while its still waranty .Hope it is covered, thanks again all

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online