TPMS NOT WORKING

bullguy

Original poster
Aug 14, 2012
Hi Folks,
i replaced all my TPMS with new ones, and when i checked it does not register a psi only dashes are displayed,
can anybody help me out

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You have to pair them up with your system. There are instructions in the manual on how to do this.

Reactions: bullguy

bullguy

Original poster
Aug 14, 2012
i tried to pair them turning the headlight switch 4 times i heard the horn beep,then from the left front side Tyre i started to remove air but there was no response at all.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Where did you get the sensors? Are they the generic type that need to be programmed?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Oh oh. From China? Probably junk. They say OEM but coming from China, they're likely fake.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
If you look at this sellers neg feedback you will see that all are relating to tpms sensors not working.
Request an Ebay resolution and get some genuine AC Delco(Schrader) sensors, I got some for not too much more than you paid, good luck....Mike.

Last edited:

bullguy

Original poster
Aug 14, 2012
If you look at this sellers neg feedback you will see that all are relating to tpms sensors not working.
Request an Ebay resolution and get some genuine AC Delco(Schrader) sensors, I got some for not too much more than you paid, good luck....Mike.
already sent an request to eBay resolution

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher