Tomorrow is the big day!!

ZOOMDWEEBEE

Original poster
Apr 4, 2012
Ok.. so i have the new monroe strut's and the spacers have been installed. New monroe shocks for the rear.. New MOOG upper and lower balljoints.. New MOOG front and rear sway bar links... it's the weekend and it's the first i have had time to install all this.. oh yea.. i got the suspension max 2.5 in. front level/lift and 2.0 rear.. i will post before and after pic's tomorrow after i get it installed.. i think i settled on Goodyear wrangler T/A'S (31'S) and defiantly going with the Rock Crawler's black steel spoke rims.. im in hope's that with a black TB it will look bad ass !!!! :wootwoot::biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ZOOMDWEEBEE said:
Ok.. so i have the new monroe strut's and the spacers have been installed. New monroe shocks for the rear.. New MOOG upper and lower balljoints.. New MOOG front and rear sway bar links... it's the weekend and it's the first i have had time to install all this.. oh yea.. i got the suspension max 2.5 in. front level/lift and 2.0 rear.. i will post before and after pic's tomorrow after i get it installed.. i think i settled on Goodyear wrangler T/A'S (31'S) and defiantly going with the Rock Crawler's black steel spoke rims.. im in hope's that with a black TB it will look bad ass !!!! :wootwoot::biggrin:

sounds like a big mod day ahead for you... and we expect to see pix, as the golden rule here is...

PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN :crackup::raspberry:

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
WHERE ARE THEY (The pics)???!! Lol hope everything went well good luck!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.