Time for my Saab 9-7 build

Bscfrank914

Original poster
Aug 10, 2012
So far I have plasti dipped the wheels, have custom emblems, de-badged it, and installed a new head unit. What I need is a exhaust tip, still debating on which one to get. Need the front windows tinted and LED's throughout the truck. This is where I need your opinions. I was debating on adding some pillar pods(Why not?), getting some new headlights, (lenses are beyond recoverable), and possibly adding a westen light bar to the front with the kc lights. Any other opinions and or suggestions. Advice wanted!!!
Thanks all!!!!

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
PICS.jpg

:thumbsup:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Props on your 9-7:thumbsup: Does that headunit have nav/detachable face? Oh and I wouldn't go with the westin and kc lights unless it was lifted imo. Looks more sporty the way it is but its your truck and so far everything's looking Great my friend.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
TexazReece said:
Props on your 9-7:thumbsup: Does that headunit have nav/detachable face? Oh and I wouldn't go with the westin and kc lights unless it was lifted imo. Looks more sporty the way it is but its your truck and so far everything's looking Great my friend.

:iagree: Unless sporty is not the look you are going for. Love the blacked out wheels! Definitely one of the best 9-7s I have seen. Thanks for the pics too :thumbsup:

Bscfrank914

Original poster
Aug 10, 2012
TexazReece said:

Thanks man! The headunit does mat have nave and is not detachable. It is bluetooth however. I ran the mic up the left pillar and clipped it to the fold down mirror on top. Its awesome. Thanks man, I want to give it a sporty theme. Guess the lights are a no go.

Bscfrank914

Original poster
Aug 10, 2012
dmanns67 said:
:iagree: Unless sporty is not the look you are going for. Love the blacked out wheels! Definitely one of the best 9-7s I have seen. Thanks for the pics too :thumbsup:

Yeah you guys are right. Adding lights would take the sportyness away. Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online