"Till the wheels fall off"

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
The heck?!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I can make it home! I can make it home! I can make it home!

Reactions: Tiggerr

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That person is an absolute dumbass..... Now they'll be paying for more than just a new tire....

Mounce

Original poster
Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Both wheels on driver side are gone if you can't tell. And looks like the front is worse than the rear with the significant frontward lean its got going on. People are dumb.

Reactions: Redbeard

christo829

Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
Yeah, I was just making a joke. This was just a worse version of the driver that I saw heading up I-95 with two donut tires on one side of the vehicle, and normal tires on the other....doing about 75mph.....

Yup...people are dumb...

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
"I guess I got run flats after all."

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Why would they think it's a good idea to keep driving like this? I can't comprehend this. Those wheels are f***ed. Not to mention that is a huge fire hazard going at speed. Seen plenty of Police chases where cars burst into flames because bare wheels were being driven on.

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That's because you can't fix stupid.

Reactions: Tiggerr

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You how fast and/or long he or most likely SHE was driving for the tire(s) to fall off..... How was there no Police that person's whole route. And usually some chode would call the Police if they saw that, for safety concerns.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Instead of calling the guy decides to record.
Looks like the sparks took the rear wheel after sometime.

It's very apparent the driver's priorities are different than most of us here.

Maybe the person borrowed and will return it saying it drives oddly. Get it checked out. Or they just got high and scored some while trying to get back asap tweaking a little.
Recorder was just as dumb as the voy driver to be driving and filming like that.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Instead of calling the guy decides to record.
Looks like the sparks took the rear wheel after sometime.

It's very apparent the driver's priorities are different than most of us here.

Maybe the person borrowed and will return it saying it drives oddly. Get it checked out. Or they just got high and scored some while trying to get back asap tweaking a little.
Recorder was just as dumb as the voy driver to be driving and filming like that.
Would of probably recorded too, but would of flagged down an Officer and told them of the Voy.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Would of probably recorded too, but would of flagged down an Officer and told them of the Voy.

I probably would call too and follow giving my direction so that they can intercept. How cracked out must you be to do that?!? Or maybe there was someone in labor in back we couldn't see?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I probably would call too and follow giving my direction so that they can intercept. How cracked out must you be to do that?!? Or maybe there was someone in labor in back we couldn't see?
It was someone who just didn't give a crap.

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
reminds me of something I just saw earlier today, I was getting out of my TB at a restaurant in town and I look out at the road that connects the pieces of this shopping center together and some White F150 is literally PUSHING (bumper to bumper) a Black Grand Cherokee or something up the hill at like 25 MPH or more, like dumbass you're fucking up BOTH vehicles doing that. it's like people are to cheap to spring for a tow strap they'd rather fuck there shit up just to get up the hill to the gas station (i'm assuming, can't think of any other reason to go all the way up the hill instead of into ANY of the several parking lots below it).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online