Thread subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKASS04EXT

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Am i doing something wrong here... Every thread a post a comment on becomes "subscribed" and now my work email ONLY contains alerts from Gnation. How do i make sure im not subscribing to every thread i go into.

thanks

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
When you reply to a thread.. if you scroll dow and look at the subscription under misc options.. just change your settings and uncheck subscriptions..

For example..reply to this post and scroll down.. and take a look...

Upvote 0

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
When you reply to a thread.. if you scroll dow and look at the subscription under misc options.. just change your settings and uncheck subscriptions..

For example..reply to this post and scroll down.. and take a look...

I think that only does this thread... I changed it my "settings", so it doesn't track any thread...

Mike

Upvote 0

DARKASS04EXT

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I think i got it, thanks alot guys. Like i said before my whole in box was gnation notifications. Guess thats better than actual work, lol.

Upvote 0

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I do not use an everyday email so it works out well for me! If you cannot get it to stop try that out! make a random email for the site and others!

Upvote 0

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
in the profile options you can change the settings to not to subscribe to any threads you post in.

Upvote 0

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
You can change it to stop sending you emails as well.

I like automatically subscribing to threads I've replied to. It puts that little green mark on the thread title, and makes it very easy to quickly identify those threads so I can check the replies. :yes:

Upvote 0

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
You do need to remove all of the threads that you had been auto-subscribed to before changing your settings. You will still keep getting emails from those threads if you do not remove them from your subscribed list.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher