Thoughts on Kelly TSR

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Your links dont work, but that looks like a very aggressive tire for a street tire. I am very happy with my Hankook dyanpro atm's. Treadwright also makes good tires, and their price cant be beat.

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Treadwright has been a thought, but to make parents happy for now... Updated the Links. How do the Dynapro Atm do in the Mud? It seems that it would not clean very well....

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Cable810 said:
Treadwright has been a thought, but to make parents happy for now... Updated the Links. How do the Dynapro Atm do in the Mud? It seems that it would not clean very well....

No clue, I dont play in mud. You are also aware that when you put spacers on most commercial places(Discount/America's Tire, ect...) will not touch your vehicle right?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
TSR are basically a GY Duratrac copy. The one guy I talked to running them had issues with balance, but they replaced the tire for him. They are a good compromise between an AT and an MT tire. I considered them. My issue was the 2 ply sidewall when I really think I need 3.

Cable810

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
TSR are basically a GY Duratrac copy. The one guy I talked to running them had issues with balance, but they replaced the tire for him. They are a good compromise between an AT and an MT tire. I considered them. My issue was the 2 ply sidewall when I really think I need 3.

I noticed a similarity between the 2. 2ply should be plenty for me. Shops ranged from 220-260 installed..... Lets hope they balance perfect!

Me007gold said:
No clue, I dont play in mud. You are also aware that when you put spacers on most commercial places(Discount/America's Tire, ect...) will not touch your vehicle right?

Didn't know that. Some shop up here could care less. Closet Discount Tire Direct is 3 hrs from me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online