This Dude can't forget his keys anymore!

Redbeard

Original poster
Jan 26, 2013
This Dude can't forget his keys anymore!

FOX 2 - Brandon Dalaly doesn't need to worry about making sure he's got his house and car keys when he leaves: Wherever he goes, there are his keys. Brandon recently got his second chip implant, this time it was the key to his Tesla.

Dalaly's story has picked up steam recently after he posted video of his Tesla key implant. He told FOX 2 that he's always been a tech enthusiast and wanted to be on the cutting edge of technology so he started with his first digital key in his left hand. It gets him in the front door and so much more.

"So I thought how cool would it be if I could leave my house with no car key and no house key?" he said.

A few weeks ago, Dalaly got his second chip implant, this time in his right hand. It's his Tesla key and tapping on the driver's door and inside allow him to unlock and start his Tesla

"It’s a perfect back up. You can never forget it, it never breaks, something that won’t fail you," he said.

He did all of it without having to even consult a doctor.

As for me I don't have to consult a doctor either, I just look in the palm of my hand to see if my keys are with me and I'm set to go or ready to lock a door. :poke:
But what happens if you need to leave the car at the dealership and you can't find your "regular" key, are you required to stay "with the car?" :crackup:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That's all fine and dandy until something doesn't work anymore, which is why we have a hidden key in the fob.

Technically, I could do this with my Sierra. Just have to get the chip out of the fob.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hahahaha, no.

• Sad
Reactions: Redbeard

azswiss

May 23, 2021
Tempe, AZ
A few weeks ago, Dalaly got his second chip implant, this time in his right hand. It's his Tesla key and tapping on the driver's door and inside allow him to unlock and start his Tesla

"It’s a perfect back up. You can never forget it, it never breaks, something that won’t fail you," he said.
All well & good until you high-five the wrong person.

Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online