This better not be a Member!!!

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Found parked at the Canadian Tire on Ogilvie Rd. Ottawa. Apart from the 4X4 being tacky, this owner obviously doesn't know his/her truck.:crazy:

If you are the owner, identify yourself and prepare to be publicly flogged :compu-punch::deadhorse::Boxin:

Attachments

• V6 TB.jpg
    V6 TB.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 33
  • V6 TB2.jpg
    V6 TB2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 97

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
So what did you write on the note you left on their windshield?

Surely you didn't let them escape without knowing they've been mocked?!? :eek:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
that is too funny maybe the person spend a lot of money and put a v6 in it :rotfl:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I didn't think of leaving a note. Was on my way home from work and thinking about dinner.:tongue: Maybe the owner was inside looking for headlight fluid :raspberry:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Seeing this thread, GMTNation business card comes to mind. I had one for the OS. I haven't got one for here, yet.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Vista print comes to mind for free cards but I think you have to pay if you want to use a custom graphic.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I wasn't going to get dirty to find out. The truck was is nice shape other than these transgressions.

For cards, you can buy a package of perforated 8 1/2 X 11 sheets and print your own. Most word processors can print them under label templates. Should use a laser printer as inkjet will run.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Sorry guys that is my truck for when I go to Canada for business. :biggrin:

I have a feeling that may have already been on the truck when it was purchased by the current owners.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Duh, yeah. Never thought of checking. I have a feeling that the owner is a non-male with a follicle pigmentation deficiency.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Must be a rare Canadian version :undecided::biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Must be a rare Canadian version :undecided::biggrin:

You're correct!

It's the ultra-rare "I have too much money, not enough brains and oooo look, flashy chromy badges on sale at Canadian Tire" edition.

Only three have been made. The others are a F-150 and a Lada. They all live in the same neighbourhood.

Thankfully, we've been tainting the village's water with salt-peter for about 2 years now so there won't be any more spinoffs of either the vehicles, or genetics. :biggrin:

bravader

Apr 2, 2012
I'm so glad I never got around to putting SS badges on my Bravada lol. I thought it would look cool and the average person would be none the wiser.

gr82bCanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Mooseman said:
Duh, yeah. Never thought of checking. I have a feeling that the owner is a non-male with a follicle pigmentation deficiency.

HEY!!!! I resent that remark :hissyfit:

:wink:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
gr82bCanadian said:
HEY!!!! I resent that remark :hissyfit:

:wink:

I knew 'd raise somebody's hair :biggrin:. We haven't heard from Voymom neither.

TB360

Dec 29, 2011
Member or not I think he should be left alone. The guy can do whatever he wants on his TB, it's his and not anyone else's. It's not like it's affecting anyone else's bank acct or something.. .

Apr 26, 2012
TB360 said:
Member or not I think he should be left alone. The guy can do whatever he wants on his TB, it's his and not anyone else's. It's not like it's affecting anyone else's bank acct or something.. .

You're correct, sir. He can do whatever he wants no matter how ridiculous. That's his right. It's our right to make fun of it too. :smile:

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Maybe add a badge that says "SS Clone". I'm partial to the badges that say "LS2 400hp"

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Mark20 said:
Vista print comes to mind for free cards but I think you have to pay if you want to use a custom graphic.

I have been using Vista Print for a few weeks now to recruit tb/voy owners to the nation.

I recently put one on the windshield of a silver SS, first one I have ever seen here in the sticks. :raspberry:

As far as the non male comment, I choose to not make one. Some people take things to seriously around here :biggrin:

Spyw

Apr 23, 2012
Canadians...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.