Things that need to go away....

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
People that sell stuff on Kijiji/Craigslist/FB knowing they have hidden defects, i.e. tires, cars

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Slob Hunters that don't obey the laws and deny their prey any kind of sporting chance...

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
People who keep cutting me off in the red truck I'm not paid by the hour and you had to rush in front of me to do under the speed limit for the next 5 miles...

On a somewhat unrelated note, the push bar on the front of the red truck needs to go away before I test its strength...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
People who stop at the stop sign for more than 3 seconds and spend more like 6 seconds there, when no traffic is present.

Reactions: Redbeard

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
People that dont stop at stop signs even when there is no traffic.

Reactions: Capote and Redbeard

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Landscapers that could care less about damaging or blowing dirt and debris right on residences vehicles.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
People that dont stop at stop signs even when there is no traffic.

Then how do you know they don't stop? Nobody there to see them. I go through red lights at 3am when nobody's around. What's the point?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Then how do you know they don't stop? Nobody there to see them. I go through red lights at 3am when nobody's around. What's the point?

Just cause there is no traffic they know of, does not mean someone is not pulling out of a driveway around the corner or exiting a parking lot ahead. If someone is in front of me and runs a stop sign cause they saw no cross traffic, it does not make it right. Far better just to drive right and not like an asshole cause you think you are better than the rules.

Another thing that needs to go away is people switching lanes without signaling. Hate when you are pulling out into a double lane road and the db in the left lane decided to fill the right that you are pulling into completely legally.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That and people that don't signal a turn at an intersection. That seriously burns.me.

For the stop, I meant in the middle of nowhere and no traffic. There is one in particular I just slow down for because there is never nobody there and it's at 3am but will stop if I see any other vehicle. Same for a red light at 3am. I'll stop, look and then proceed if there is nobody.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I get it. Its like stop signs in the middle of farm fields where at night you can see headlights for 5 miles in any direction. I know tons that consider them optional.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
People at work, that ask you to ask somebody else something, that requires follow up questions from the first person. So when the 2nd person comes to you for a conversation, you have to tell them to wait while you go get the 1st person to join you, then you sit there bored and annoyed while the 2 of them talk things out in front of you, when they could have done this themselves in someone else's office. Go away!!! :hissyfit:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
People that don't own up to their mistakes.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Just cause there is no traffic they know of, does not mean someone is not pulling out of a driveway around the corner or exiting a parking lot ahead. If someone is in front of me and runs a stop sign cause they saw no cross traffic, it does not make it right. Far better just to drive right and not like an asshole cause you think you are better than the rules.

Another thing that needs to go away is people switching lanes without signaling. Hate when you are pulling out into a double lane road and the db in the left lane decided to fill the right that you are pulling into completely legally.
I know a lot of traffic lights out here used to go to blinkers after 11 or so. One direction stop the other yellow. They stopped that a long time ago though.

Customers who stand over your shoulder and tell you how to do your job. You're paying me to be here, if you know so much why aren't you doing it yourself?

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
People who waste my time by asking me "what they should do" or "what they should buy" and then doing something entirely different from my suggestion(s).

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Taxes

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Electrical Gremlins:satan:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ignorant people that reply to a for sale ad that states the location and they ask for a lower price cause they have so far to travel...Go f yourself. You searched that distance, if you want it, get your lazy ass over here and buy it. Not my problem you live where you do.

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
People that go from the far left lane on a 4 lane wide highway and make a SINGLE maneuver to the turn lane at the last second.
People that drive around during the DAY when there isn't a cloud in the sky with there HIGH BEAMS ON!
My sisters dogs that are staying with us this week while she's on vacation (they BARK at EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) can't open a damn door without those guys going crazy.

Last edited:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
People who don't give truck drivers enough room to make their turns down streets. I work where a ton of trucks are coming and going. If I am coming towards a 3 or 4 way stop and I can see a truck approaching that intersection as well, i'll stop early to make sure they can fit and make a proper full turn without hopping over curbs, being danger-close to hitting me with the trailer, etc. I can't begin to tell you how many curbs are destroyed around work because truckers are forced to make a way wider turn than they should have to, to avoid hitting some a-hole who didn't have the courtesy to give them some leeway. Nobody respects these guys and it really pisses me off.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Had to look that one up. Thankfully we don't have many, if any, of those here.

And along those same lines...

Stupid crazy camber

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Stupid scammers.... Dont try to tell me to send money via walmart when you are 2 hours away and I am offering to bring cash now for the parts. When I dont buy your BS on messenger, dont think calling me to talk e into it will work. I said I got the cash and will be right there, you aint holding nothing and if you want to wait to remove parts until I am there...fine. I will help you do it, but I aint prepaying for shit. Stupidass POS... Yes I will report you to the admin and debating about sending their little town police dept a memo that he is committing interstate fraud with his pay via walmart scam.

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
Telemarketers, Robocalls and the idiots behind them, like clockwork get a call damn near same time damn near every weekday, today was the fake IRS robocall, I can't take it anymore I called these dickbags back and told them the IRS doesn't call people and to F off cause I'm never falling for there scams.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
People who have their wife or girlfriend pose in the picture with the item they are trying to sell online. 99% of the time they are not attractive.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online