The Speedmaster will not be joining us....:(

Speedmama

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
unless someone fixes the character limit on the user names. He uses Speedmaster747 on every forum he's ever been on, but this one has a limit and wont let him use it so he refuses to join us here until it is fixed. Can this be fixed so my honey can join us?:frown:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Speedmama said:
unless someone fixes the character limit on the user names. He uses Speedmaster747 on every forum he's ever been on, but this one has a limit and wont let him use it so he refuses to join us here until it is fixed. Can this be fixed so my honey can join us?:frown:

Tell him to give it a try now.:thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Damn...Its like Ghoster on demand.

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Welcome to GMT

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
Speedmaster747 said:
It has been Done! :crazy:
Thanks guys

welcome to the nation

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Glad you made it.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Welcome! Think Vertical Scope would ever have done a configuration favor like that for a TV prospective member? :no:

:raspberry: I still can't put my old nick in... :biggrin:

But that's ok. I can live with it. :poke:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
yes.... but I am sending you a bill!!!! :biggrin:

Along with the bill for all those adult movie charges :biggrin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, welcome to the Nation!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
:raspberry: I still can't put my old nick in... :biggrin:

But that's ok. I can live with it. :poke:

:crackup:

I have spent way more time this week considering what can be done with a user name. Here is the problem... not all letters are the same width. For example;

Ghoster
WWWWWWW

both of these are7 characters long, but they obviously are not the same length. So its not that we don't want everyone to have the user name they want, it just comes down to size. The settings we have now are the max number of characters for the space we have without causing the user name block to screw up the whole area. Get it?:cool:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Cool, welcome Speedmaster747! Glad to see ya over here.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Ghoster said:
:crackup:

I have spent way more time this week considering what can be done with a user name. Here is the problem... not all letters are the same width. For example;

Ghoster
WWWWWWW

both of these are7 characters long, but they obviously are not the same length. So its not that we don't want everyone to have the user name they want, it just comes down to size. The settings we have now are the max number of characters for the space we have without causing the user name block to screw up the whole area. Get it?:cool:

LOL maybe you just wanted to make sure he was tamed down. You wanted to keep him harmless.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
djthumper said:
LOL maybe you just wanted to make sure he was tamed down. You wanted to keep him harmless.

I see your sarcasm and raise you with...Like that will ever happen! :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online