The Most Accurate On-Line Ruler...

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
We've all been here... Holding either a Part...a Piece of Metal or a Bolt and wondered..."How Large... or Small...How Thick or Thin IS this Thing... Really?" and NOT had the means at hand to make an Accurate Measurement. Well... Bookmark and also Download THIS Page for a "Ready Ruler" that is touted to be "The Most Accurate On-Line Ruler" available.

You never know when you might need such a reference while standing in Lowes, Home Depot or the Salvage Yard and-or your own Driveway while deciding what to purchase but need to ensure the choice of items(s) is-are the "Right Size" Mechanical Things. Just follows the Instructions and confirm that you've Set your Pixel Size during the Calibration of this On-Screen Ruler ...and you'll be Good To Go:

And here is an App for Measuring Fastener Size and Thread Pitch:

Tightening TTY (Torque To Yield) or TTA (Torque To Angle) Fasteners and can't Guess the Odd Degrees? No Need with THIS On-Line Protractor when viewed on your Cell Phone:

Last edited:

IbrahimSiraja

Apr 3, 2023
Washington
It's so helpful to have access to accurate online rulers like this, especially when we're out and about shopping for mechanical items like you mentioned. It can be really tough to eyeball the right size, and having a reliable measuring tool can save us so much time and hassle.

Reactions: mrrsm

StellaKelley

Apr 3, 2023
Vancouver
Thanks for sharing this awesome resource with us. I've bookmarked and downloaded the ""Ready Ruler"" page you suggested.
I also wanted to mention another great online ruler that I've come across - it's called https://ruler.onl/, and it's another fantastic option to consider. It's super user-friendly and offers a variety of customization options, making it easy to adjust to our individual needs.
Thanks again for sharing this helpful tool with us, and I'm sure many of us will find it incredibly useful in our daily lives!

May 27, 2023
Chicago
I also wanted to mention another great online ruler that I've come across - it's called https://ruler.onl/, and it's another fantastic option to consider. It's super user-friendly and offers a variety of customization options, making it easy to adjust to our individual needs.
Thanks again for sharing this helpful tool with us, and I'm sure many of us will find it incredibly useful in our daily lives!
I agree with you I'd suggest giving ruler.onl a try. It's a handy tool that allows you to measure objects on your screen with great accuracy. Whether you need to measure dimensions, layouts, or anything else, this online ruler provides a convenient solution.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher