DEAL The Decal Dude!

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Custom vinyl decals!
Also selling the Lift Meister 3" body lift!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I like decals. Did you get my email on the one badge?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
My one and only source for Decals!! Thinking of some ideas now to get ready for the summer...

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I like decals. Did you get my email on the one badge?

Yes I did! Just not enought time in the day but I'll get to it! I think it will be a GOOD one!
Keep asking about it cause I tend to forget things now a days!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
High Voltage said:
Yes I did! Just not enought time in the day but I'll get to it! I think it will be a GOOD one!
Keep asking about it cause I tend to forget things now a days!

Hey, dont forget about my new idea..

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
How hard would it be to get a giant Quagmire face shot with one of his many witty quotes??:wootwoot:

EDIT: This is my 30th post, there are many like it but this one mine!:hissyfit:

Blade

Nov 20, 2011
I feel naked now .....needing decals for both trucks! Lets get'erdone! :2thumbsup:

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
As soon as I get the word from Jman on the new logo I'll start making them!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sweet. Thanks Jeff.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Look out Blade is ready to run around nekkid. Not a good sign... LOL

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Jeff,

Any ideas on my farting dog?

Matt

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
High Voltage said:
As soon as I get the word from Jman on the new logo I'll start making them!!!

I believe this has been discussed, but I don't remember where.

Is there going to be an option for the different chapters?

Not a completely new decal. Just a "Midwest" or "Midwest Chapter" above or below the main GMT Nation decal.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
I believe this has been discussed, but I don't remember where.

Is there going to be an option for the different chapters?

Not a completely new decal. Just a "Midwest" or "Midwest Chapter" above or below the main GMT Nation decal.

It seems the powers that be stated several times they did not really want chapters, but did create the sections so that discussions and meets could be catagorized by areas. I guess if people really wanted to add something they could.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
That works for me.

I just remember the discussion, but couldn't remember the outcome. Thanks.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Blade said:
I feel naked now .....needing decals for both trucks! Lets get'erdone! :2thumbsup:

Please pleas PLEASE keep your clothes on!!!:rotfl:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
jham said:
can I do a pre order
Sure. Paypal $100 to "bill@roadie.org".........and you can have the first GMTN sticker I've produced....

Oh, rats. Forgot to get the rendering approved first. :crazy: Oh, and I forgot this was Jeff's thread. :redface:
View attachment 16663

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 57

barron03

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
Sure. Paypal $100 to "bill@roadie.org".........and you can have the first GMTN sticker I've produced....

Oh, rats. Forgot to get the rendering approved first. :crazy: Oh, and I forgot this was Jeff's thread. :redface:
View attachment 422

:dielaugh:

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Matt said:
Jeff,

Any ideas on my farting dog?

Matt
I will work on it soon! I promise!
jham said:
can I do a pre order
No Idea what the price will be yet. Depends on the difficulty of the design and size.
the roadie said:

View attachment 422

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I like your decal Rodie! Can you send me an eps file of it so I can make more!:rotfl::rotfl:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Jeff, can I get ahead of the demand for the "official" GMT decals and request 2 decals in etched glass of the TV midwest logo with it changed to GMTNation please.

I will of course be ready to toss on the official logos, but I am also partial to our existing logo. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I just want a full vehicle wrap...

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
No worries mate!

Matt

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
You know me, I'll need a BIG logo for my windshield.

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
I'd love to get some new decals made as well.. and now I can actually take decent pics of them and post them.
The pics I took with my phone before I bought a real camera never came out good enough.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Now that we have the logo finalized and the site open, Jeff should have what he needs to get some decals rolling out the door. We will also have a vendor in Canada to distribute decals to avoid customs issues, costs, and delays. Details will be forthcoming soon.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I'm just looking for a straight GMTNation.com decals to replace my TrailVoy.com decals. After I get banned tomorrow, I'll have no use for them and need something go replace them on my truck :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Jman423 said:
Now that we have the logo finalized and the site open, Jeff should have what he needs to get some decals rolling out the door. We will also have a vendor in Canada to distribute decals to avoid customs issues, costs, and delays. Details will be forthcoming soon.

Sweeeeet. I shall be waiting humbly and patiently. Ok.. maybe not as patiently.. lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Completely de-trailvoy'ed today. Need new...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I guess I'm glad I never got around to asking you for a trailvoy decal heh. Probably should wait on the GMTN one until I get new hatch glass (my defroster is shot, and my hatch is rusty, so I plan on replacing both in the coming summer).

BTW do you happen to have any decals to replace the bow ties on the the center caps? My original ones are falling apart and look rather crappy now.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
This.

I just want a simple, single colored decal that can grace the location the trailvoy decals once did.

fletch09 said:
same here.

jham said:
same here

This is personally what I want, just a silver or etched glass vinyl that has the new name

gmtn.png

And for my hatch window, I was wanting something like this. Since chapters are no longer around for the time being, but I still want a nautical star back there, I want something like this. A nautical star that has the site name on there as well.

gmtn2.png

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online