The chemo coma update.

stormsurge

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
Hi all. Just comming out of round two chemo. Wow did this one suck. 2/3/ and 4th of july. Two sundays ago i was stairing at my phone thinking 911 for about a hour. Filling a bit better today, not so sick finally. I started walking a little on sunday and now i can limp around without my crutches. Really great news i think. Im off the heavy pain killers too. Heading to iowa city for scans to see if the cancer died on thursday. If dead then they can remove the tumor and replace my lower themor and knee. I loved the card yas put together. A big thanks for giving me a a big smile. I wana give a big thanks to roadie for the donation. Everything helps right now. All the support i get from this sight is supper and i look foward to reading post on here every day. Thanks everyone. OOooo, i started driving again. Was great to drive the ss around friday. :wootwoot:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Glad to hear your progressing in the right direction. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
That is amazing news! I am so glad your doing better. I hope the worse is over for you. We will continue to pray for you and keep you in our thoughts!

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Hope you allwheeldrive burnout it into dust.:thumbsup:
P.s. sent a........ Pmail for you......

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Hope the news is all good for you with the Iowa City visit. Keep strong.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Great news all the way around... here's to better days ahead :grouphug:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Keep positive. Glad the card got there. Mark thought it up and we just figured we would pass it round a bit. Hope you know we are praying for ya.

Remember we are all here if you want to bitch, cheer, cry, complain, or share the good news. Keep us updated.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Glad to hear the progress, and you're driving again. I'll alert the neighborhood to keep their babies in prams and small farm animals indoors for their own safety. :wink:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
this just made my day man glad to hear your doing good, best of luck in the future

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.