The air is more clear over here

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
When you guys go to a dance you go all out. Today I will be follower and join you here. I have enjoyed many days on TV and the help was totally appreciated. Wanted to get in early here since you may have just driven a nail in the TV coffin.

Good Luck

Gerry

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome along man :cool:

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Do you guys have your fingers on the reply button LOL, Glad to be here feels like home already. I will do what I can to help.

Gerry

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
RedEnvoyDenal said:
Do you guys have your fingers on the reply button LOL, Glad to be here feels like home already. I will do what I can to help.

Gerry

Maybe :compu-punch: :rotfl: No just a lot easier to get updates on a reply...at least I think so!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Yes... they are pouncing on every new post like a cat with a mouse! :cool:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Don't be flattered. Everyone is just trying to get their post counts up.:raspberry:

Welcome aboard!!

I would have to agree :raspberry: :rotfl:

:postcount:

Welcome aboard!

havie22

Dec 4, 2011
WELCOME NOW I CAN REPLY QUIKER SINCE IM ON THE COMPUTER AND ON MY IPHONE TOO!LOL:yes:

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Don't be flattered. Everyone is just trying to get their post counts up.:raspberry:

Welcome aboard!!

Really nice to see a lot old acquaintances here. Probably won't have to go through the ordeal you and I had last spring.:wink:

WhiteTB

Nov 22, 2011
Welcome aboard!!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
havie22 said:
WELCOME NOW I CAN REPLY QUIKER SINCE IM ON THE COMPUTER AND ON MY IPHONE TOO!LOL:yes:

You will be just fine if you quit YELLING at everyone. Lose the caps lock please. :rant:

RedEnvoyDenali

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Welcome fellow Canuck!! :biggrin:

Likewise. I have followed you for a few years and you do provide insightful though, or perhaps just a chuckle or two LOL. I am sure we will have more Canucks following. At the rate the posts to join here are going up in TV has anyone started a pool to see how long it takes before they shut it down completely? :undecided:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
not that I know of... I am actually waiting to see how many of us can't logon tomorrow because we are banned. :rotfl:

culzero

Nov 21, 2011
If we were to be banned that would just show how pitiful the OS really is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
culzero said:
If we were to be banned that would just show how pitiful the OS really is
The ringleaders of the jailbreak expect to be banned. For Vertical Scope to ban regular members might cut into their ad revenue, so I doubt that would happen. Heck, their business model doesn't depend on their domains even have THRIVING communities, just membership counts that they can tout to their clients to sell advertising. We were just eyeballs to them. Revenue-emitting eyeballs.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Yeah and even banned shows them numbers...

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the nation

Menthol

Dec 8, 2011
RedEnvoyDenal said:
When you guys go to a dance you go all out. Today I will be follower and join you here. I have enjoyed many days on TV and the help was totally appreciated. Wanted to get in early here since you may have just driven a nail in the TV coffin.

Good Luck

Gerry
Welcome, the air is clearer here and much cleaner too...........so no f@rting around. :biggrin:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
:tiphat: Howdy! :tiphat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online