Thanksgiving Holiday Plans

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I am going to be spending the next four days in Bad Axe, MI (tip of the thumb). Is there anyone up around those parts that wants to get together for coffee or a beer? I will stress beer because I may need it. Four days with the wife's family will drive the Pope to drink!

What are the rest of you doing?

jham

Nov 20, 2011
Regulator said:
I am going to be spending the next four days in Bad Axe, MI (tip of the thumb). Is there anyone up around those parts that wants to get together for coffee or a beer? I will stress beer because I may need it. Four days with the wife's family will drive the Pope to drink!

What are the rest of you doing?

I am in Saginaw area not to far from there

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Going to just hang out, maybe go hit a trail. I guess it depends on the weather.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Going to watch the football game and hoping the Lions can pull a miracle haha Then going to eat until I cannot move anymore, then look at black Friday ads until I memorize them lol yupp that's my day tomorrow :dance::celebrate:

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
My mom's side of the family is re-uniting for the first time in about 10-15 years...So I'm gonna drink myself stupid and go to Menard's on black friday, they got a wicked sale on a gun safe so hopefully i can score one

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Today will be spent on the couch watching football and stuffing my face. The black Friday ads I've been getting emails on are pretty tempting. Already broke the seal and ordered a new 5.1 HT receiver. (sorry mod bug) Have my eye on some other goodies as well that I'm trying to convince myself I'm not gonna end up buying before the weekend's over :hopeless:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Buy a black friday tv and kill bambi this weekend. Oh and eat some good vittles.

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Buy a black friday tv and kill bambi this weekend. Oh and eat some good vittles.

Good luck!
Enjoy your first Turkey day with that beautiful little girl of yours too!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
High Voltage said:
Good luck!
Enjoy your first Turkey day with that beautiful little girl of yours too!

Thanks. She is having a blast tasting all the foods we are cooking up!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I'll be headed to my parents house and spoiling my diet today :rotfl:, then browse the web for the black friday ads...

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
I'll be headed to my parents house and spoiling my diet today :rotfl:, then browse the web for the black friday ads...

Everyone needs a cheat day and thanksgiving is a great day to use it :rotfl:

(unfortunately I have had a cheat week :bonk: loll)

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
2nd family event in progress. The third is more liquid than food. Got my whiskey ready!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Was a damn good day but F walmart and their black friday bull.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Was a damn good day but F walmart and their black friday bull.

I am assuming nothing was good enough?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ahh just ticked that midnight items were gone when wife asked about them before 9.

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
That sucks Kyle. I tried to get a few things online at midnight, got sidetracked for a bit but got on at 12:15 to find everything I was going to get was sold out already.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I did hit the after midnight internet sale for the new baby carrier she wanted. That really made her night better.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.