Thanks and Good Bye (For Now)!

zerovandez

Original poster
Dec 25, 2012
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know how much I've appreciated everyone's help over the years in which I owned my 2002 Trailblazer LTZ. We've been through some really fun stuff together and interesting journey's - all of which had your help when it came time to repair. This is one of the best automotive communities I've ever been in - so much help around here.

Welp. My TB's transmission decided that it wanted to give up 3rd and 4th gears. I'm sure it's the clutch packs as I can feel the transmission shift into 3rd but never grabs and just slips. Whatever the case, she's been really good to me and so have you all. I've learned a LOT here and will take that with me on my next venture - Infiniti Q50 Red Sport. Yes, a little different and I'll get back on the SUV/Truck scene again.

Take care ladies and gents. It has certainly been a real pleasure.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Sorry to hear about the transmission failure, been there, done that, definitely not fun. Hope the mod bug gets to live on with the new ride, and you have some fun with it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sorry to hear about about your truck's demise but it was time. Enjoy your new ride and we'll be here if ever you get back into a GMT.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online