Thank You Thread

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Got some help and you want to say "Thanks!"? This is the place. Instead of bringing a dead thread back to life for no other reason than to say thanks, say it here! You can put a link back to the original thread that helped you if you want. You can also let everybody know if you saved some money or was able to show off your knowledge to a dealer (love that!)

Or you just want to say thanks to everybody, the staff, a particular member, post it up here too.

Even if you're just a lurker, you can post a Thank You so we know we're doing some good :love0001:

So I'll start it off. I want to say Thank You to all who have and continue to contribute to the community. Without you, there is no community and our platform would likely just fade away. The camaraderie is also second to none.
:thankyou:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would like to thank all the staff and contributing members, plus the rest of y'all that help this place be such a resource. THANK YOU

jfkmk

Mar 7, 2013
I would say thanks to the folks who keep this site running as well as everyone who is always so willing to help others keep their ride running the way it should. You guys rock!

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Thank you for this thread.

(And you know like a bunch of other ones too.)

smt 59

To all the staff and members who have been a great help to me over the years, Thank you. This is not only a place for technical information and a place to get you out of a mechanical jam, but it is has also been a place to just have some laughs and interact with other enthusiasts.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
My thanks to the people who thought to bring this site online in response to what was going on with the 'other' one. :2thumbsup: Although it would be better to have a higher ranking than the other one in web searches - took me a while to find you! :duh:

I'll also thank the members who continue to spend time here and provide info and advice, even some who no longer have their GMT360 /370s, and have moved on to other vehicles. That's dedication :tiphat:

Shaw520

Sep 20, 2017
Northeast
I recently found this site after some wasted time on the 'other',… the ppl and staff here seem more pleasant and more willing to help out, thank you all.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
A Thousand Thanks to @Mooseman for all the help he gave me this week on steering me to all the right places for the "GYMKO" Tech-II purchase. Finally getting to do this; even this late in the game of life, has made this Old Man... Very, Very Happy! :>)

Last edited:

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Serious Props and a "Tusen Takke" to @Jman423 for such rapid responses to our concerns. It is a LOT of Work... but already ... the Changes You and The Staff are making have worked out so very well!

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
My thanks to @Matt for info on disabling all of the options in order to stop the side mirrors from going out of adjustment when using the remote to unlock. I had 2 of the 3 disabled, but not the third. Now I can use the remote to unlock w/o worrying about having to reset the mirrors. Bliss... LOL

You need to disable easy seat exit, curb view and seat memory. If you can't live without those 3 things then you'll have to deal with wonky mirrors.

Jan 21, 2018
Florida
I want to thank the following members: @Bow_Tied ( Provided visual diagram / model on how to fix passenger side headlight intermittency ) & @christo829 ( supplemental headlight information ) , @Reprise ( Lots of useful answers and support ) , @Chickenhawk ( Helping me to focus in and take action ) , @Matt ( Guides / Suggestions / Support ) , @Mounce & @Mathoran ( Providing supplemental comments and information ) , @budwich ( Answering my sarcastic questions :wink: ) , and finally @Mooseman ( Helping me to troubleshoot using logic, tool suggestions, and answering all of my technical questions ) . You guys are all truly great! I've learned a lot thanks to all of you! You have saved me $$$. Thank you! Thank you! Time to buy everyone a round :wink:

Last edited:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
How about you buy a membership instead? :wink: Without them, this site can't stay up.

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
From the “Green-Eyed Goddess of Mechanical Breakdowns”… She Bestows a Kiss to Give Thanks to the Hero of GMT Nation ...Wishing him and All of Our Brothers up in The Great White North… A Very Merry Christmas… and a Happy New Year… Better Days Are Coming...:>)

ASLIGHTMISSWITHAKISS.jpg

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just a reminder if you want to give thanks to an individual member or the whole community, this is the place!

And we do appreciate it! :grouphug:

WeaponX

Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
In the world we live in today not enough people stop and show their appreciation to others for helping them, I’m not one of those people.
I want to take the time to thank mooseman, MRRSM, maverick6587, mounded, m.mcmillen and gym man for all the help and guidance you gave me during my recent fuel injector install it helped a lot and it felt nice that people took time out for me so now I’m doing the same😀!
I know a lot but I’m also learning a lot by irk in my TB and your help and your patience with me really means the world to me so again THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!! I truely appreciate all of your help and look she’s coming along nicely I think3E5EA547-CB67-486E-B8F1-1C20FB7D1570.jpeg3E5EA547-CB67-486E-B8F1-1C20FB7D1570.jpeg013C18AB-26B0-463F-AA9E-0164D061405E.jpeg68E39DC3-7A25-4D3E-8A17-B87BC97FC432.jpeg504A2E05-7EDD-46ED-8948-E8DA7AA141F1.jpeg3E5EA547-CB67-486E-B8F1-1C20FB7D1570.jpeg013C18AB-26B0-463F-AA9E-0164D061405E.jpeg013C18AB-26B0-463F-AA9E-0164D061405E.jpeg504A2E05-7EDD-46ED-8948-E8DA7AA141F1.jpeg

Maverick6587

Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Thanks for the mention! I'm interested in your mod details!!!

Do you have a switch for the external blue lights and where are you pulling power for the wheel lights, vent lights, and cup holder lights?

I would assume you have a switch for the exterior lights and the vent and cup hold lights run off of the full power low beam lights being enabled (not DRL)?

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Moved the posts to this existing thread.

It's good to know that we are helping. Not wanting to pester, you could help us keep the site going by either becoming a supporter or donating. Every little bit helps.

Links to both options are in my signature.

Reactions: djthumper

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Dont forget to show your appreciation by donating, and becoming a paid member to the site. Its not free to run the show here, and your contribution goes a long way to ensuring we stay here supporting all the members!

(pot calling the kettle black here, I still need to do that)

Edit: @Mooseman , you beat me to it!

WeaponX

Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
Thanks for the mention! I'm interested in your mod details!!!

Do you have a switch for the external blue lights and where are you pulling power for the wheel lights, vent lights, and cup holder lights?

I would assume you have a switch for the exterior lights and the vent and cup hold lights run off of the full power low beam lights being enabled (not DRL)?
I do have a switch for the external lights and put it more under the dash, yeah I know it sounds weird but I figured it’s harder to accidentally turn them on or if my kid drives the truck harder to find it because in PA u can’t drive with them on or it’s a ticket lol.
I have them tapped off the low beam power so they don’t come on when the DRL decide to pop on. I’ll grab a pic of where I put the switches tomorrow

Reactions: Maverick6587

WeaponX

Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
Does anyone know where the + and - are in the door control panel for the button lights? Aside from what I have already done I already put one in each door but can’t figure out which is which are the ones I need. This way the pockets in my doors will illuminate as well. Thanks guys.
P.S. I get paid in two weeks and I’ll be sure to put something down 🙂

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
This is off-topic. You should start a new thread for this.

WeaponX

Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
This is off-topic. You should start a new thread for this.
It really was a thank you thread to all you guys and posting the lights was just to show how some things are coming along that I got help with here and there and then it just seemed to take a left turn sorry😞. If you need to delete it I understand but it truely all was meant as a thank to all of you who took the time to help me

Reactions: Redbeard

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
The thank you is much appreciated. But he was just trying to prevent the Thank You Thread from getting cluttered up with answers to your question about the door power. No harm no foul man. Keep on truckin!

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The thank you is much appreciated. But he was just trying to prevent the Thank You Thread from getting cluttered up with answers to your question about the door power. No harm no foul man. Keep on truckin!

Exactly. Someone who would not be interested in this thread but would know the answer to your question would not know to look here. That's why it's also important to stay on topic even in technical threads.

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

Eric04

Dec 3, 2014
West Michigan
As I sit at Belle Tire waiting on my alignment, I want to give a big thank you to all those here who helped make the job of rebuilding the front end much easier. There are enough variables and quirks with it that if I hadn't been forewarned it would have made a difficult job much worse. You mofos rock. THANK YOU!

c good

Dec 8, 2011
A big thank you Matt! And also everyone that helped with my Bose 6 CD changer troubles. Matt was kind enough to offer up his factory Bose Stereo for just the cost of shipping. It arrived perfectly packed and in excellent condition. It is already installed and working perfectly. The GMT Nation Crew is the best! Thanks again Matt...I'm enjoying my C.D tunes again! Cam

Last edited:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And I also want to thank all of YOU! As a mod, I can't say enough about the people here. I can't even remember the last time we had to bring the hammer out. Other forums I've seen people flaming and antagonizing each other but not here. Honestly, when was the last time such a large group of people get along? Sure makes our job easier.

:grouphug:

This is what a GOOD forum looks like! :thumbsup:

c good

Dec 8, 2011
And I also want to thank all of YOU! As a mod, I can't say enough about the people here. I can't even remember the last time we had to bring the hammer out. Other forums I've seen people flaming and antagonizing each other but not here. Honestly, when was the last time such a large group of people get along? Sure makes our job easier.

:grouphug:

This is what a GOOD forum looks like! :thumbsup:
Correction Mooseman...😀...A GREAT forum! Thx again all.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online