1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Thread

Discussion in 'Comments or Suggestions?' started by Mooseman, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

Got some help and you want to say "Thanks!"? This is the place. Instead of bringing a dead thread back to life for no other reason than to say thanks, say it here! You can put a link back to the original thread that helped you if you want. You can also let everybody know if you saved some money or was able to show off your knowledge to a dealer (love that!)

Or you just want to say thanks to everybody, the staff, a particular member, post it up here too.

Even if you're just a lurker, you can post a Thank You so we know we're doing some good :love0001:

So I'll start it off. I want to say Thank You to all who have and continue to contribute to the community. Without you, there is no community and our platform would likely just fade away. The camaraderie is also second to none.
    :thankyou:

2. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

I would like to thank all the staff and contributing members, plus the rest of y'all that help this place be such a resource. THANK YOU

3. jfkmk

jfkmk Well-Known Member

I would say thanks to the folks who keep this site running as well as everyone who is always so willing to help others keep their ride running the way it should. You guys rock!

Matt and Mooseman like this.
  4. jsheahawk

jsheahawk Well-Known Member

This joint has saved me a ton of money, and it's made my wife a believer in my mechanical skills. Thanks to all who have helped.

Mooseman and Matt like this.
  5. littleblazer

littleblazer Well-Known Member

Thank you for this thread.

(And you know like a bunch of other ones too.)

Mooseman and HARDTRAILZ like this.
  6. smt 59

smt 59 Well-Known Member

To all the staff and members who have been a great help to me over the years, Thank you. This is not only a place for technical information and a place to get you out of a mechanical jam, but it is has also been a place to just have some laughs and interact with other enthusiasts.

Mooseman likes this.
  7. Reprise

Reprise Silver Supporter

My thanks to the people who thought to bring this site online in response to what was going on with the 'other' one. :2thumbsup: Although it would be better to have a higher ranking than the other one in web searches - took me a while to find you! :duh:

I'll also thank the members who continue to spend time here and provide info and advice, even some who no longer have their GMT360 /370s, and have moved on to other vehicles. That's dedication :tiphat:

8. steveO

steveO Well-Known Member

The day has come .. I sold my 02 Envoy...
    Thanks to all who over the years helped me keep it on the road.
    Great People !
    Thanks and good luck to all!

9. Harpo

Harpo Well-Known Member

Thanks for everything staff and members.

Group hug
     :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

10. jfkmk

jfkmk Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone who helps run this forum as well as everyone who posts prompt and helpful replies to everyone's inquiries. I lurk in the forum every couple of days and contribute when I can. The forum has saved me a lot of cash! This site rocks!

11. Shaw520

Shaw520 Well-Known Member

I recently found this site after some wasted time on the 'other',… the ppl and staff here seem more pleasant and more willing to help out, thank you all.