Thank you all for the opportunity to serve this wonderful community.

Verticalscope Admin

Original poster
Apr 22, 2014
I would like to thank the prior owners of this fine website for allowing VerticalScope Inc. to purchase the domain and rights to the website. It is truly wonderful that we were able to come to an agreement to bring this TrailVoy community back into the VerticalScope fold.

With the change of ownership, there will be some changes being made to the website; you may see some new administrators or moderators around, but rest assured, they are here to help and will be just as attentive as your current crew.

In addition, we will soon begin the process of converting the userbase and discussion forums back into TrailVoy. Eventually the gmtnation.com domain will simply loop right back to TrailVoy for a seamless reintegration into the VerticalScope forum base.

Once again, I welcome all the TrailVoy members back into the fold and hope to see lots of ad revenue genuine technical discussion on the forums!

Thank you,

Moe Jagro,

Editorial Director,

VerticalScope Incorporated

Reactions: hrddrv

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh lord..

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Please forgive me. VS is not representative of what Canadians are. They must be Chinese clones or something.

I just want to stomp on them!

Reactions: smt 59 and Capote

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
So is this when we bend over?

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
So when does the donation button turn into a wallet and when do we start building a fence to help contain the ads on this here ranch?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
They'll never take me alive, Muahaha

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
I know aliexpress was having issues with my card, do you accept visa?

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Look out look out the borg is about!

Aug 12, 2015
VerticalScope, welcome to the GM family!

We just bought you out and all of your forums. We were especially interested in GMTNation because they know their stuff and how to fix OUR stuff, because obviously, we can't. We need the collective (get it? collective, Borg) knowledge of the great people here as well as the archives at TrailVoy to allow us to give our customers real answers when they need them. We will also absorb all of your other GM related forums because they are "or were" run by enthusiasts before you destroyed them. All other non-GM related forums are now dead and deleted from the Internet. This will only help us as the countless people searching for answers on their "other" vehicles will be lost and will see the great service that GM now provides.

We will bring those dead forums back to life with our great moderator teams or "Client Service Representatives" who will be responsive to our clients needs. They will offer fresh and consistent answers to all of their questions and will certainly make use of all that information to give it out for our own profits.

We will also have to remove from all reference to any and all parts and services that are not GM approved as only GM parts bought from our authorized dealers (not Amazon, eBay or that rock place) are good enough for your GM vehicle. Any reference to any aftermarket parts will result in an instant ban. Even mentioning anything not GM related will result in a ban.

Say goodbye to VS and say Hello to the dawn of a new age of great forum levity and banter without all that post whorring and useless games and such. We have no use for them.

GM CEO Garth Nader

Apr 19, 2014
Those of us with the real GM customer service department would like to apologize for the above comment. It was obviously not created by any GM employee and certainly not by our CEO.

To VerticalScope, we appreciate that our advertising agreement with VS will be applied to GMTNation. Please make sure that our Customer Svc. account is active so we can ignore it listen to all feedback and respond appropriately.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Verticalscope Admin said:
I would like to thank the prior owners of this fine website for allowing VerticalScope Inc. to purchase the domain and rights to the website. It is truly wonderful that we were able to come to an agreement to bring this TrailVoy community back into the VerticalScope fold.

With the change of ownership, there will be some changes being made to the website; you may see some new administrators or moderators around, but rest assured, they are here to help and will be just as attentive as your current crew.

In addition, we will soon begin the process of converting the userbase and discussion forums back into TrailVoy. Eventually the gmtnation.com domain will simply loop right back to TrailVoy for a seamless reintegration into the VerticalScope forum base.

Once again, I welcome all the TrailVoy members back into the fold and hope to see lots of ad revenue genuine technical discussion on the forums!

Thank you,

Moe Jagro,

Editorial Director,

VerticalScope Incorporated
:tiphat: :tiphat: Welcome :tiphat:

In case you haven't heard:
http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/218-welcome-to-gmtnationcom-heres-the-story/

UMMM, I'm still banned on TV. WTF!

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Verticalscope Admin said:
you may see some new administrators or moderators around, but rest assured, they are here to help and will be just as attentive as your current crew.
Thanks for the promotion, guys! I'm glad to see that someone finally recognizes my lack of a life outside of these forums, and working on my Trailblazer.
Thanks again!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Finally

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I was never banned. I always play by the rules but I may occasionally bend or fracture one once in a while :satan:

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
Had to read it twice...first time was just shock without comprehension or attention to detail.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online