Texas Meet

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Well ladies and gents, I think I'll be making a trip to Dallas in the end of March. Christopher Titus who is one of my favorite comedians is preforming so I think I'm going to catch his show in Dallas on 3/31/11 so while I'm in Dallas, I figure how about a meet? Maybe that Sunday which would be 4/1/12?

Just wanted to throw that out there ans see who would be up. I figure I can even Stop by Houston since it's only 4 hrs from Dallas. Just let me know if it's something you guys think you wanna do.

juggalo

Dec 4, 2011
well i would be down if its in dallas and there are for sure gonna be more then 3 or 4 people show up. Since we just tried this and it turned out to be me and MR DJ to be the only ones there.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
You can count me in.. If I haven't left for basic training by then Ill be there. Just tell me when and where. Hopefully we can get more than just 3 or 4

02 green tb

Dec 4, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I'd be down to meet in Houston. Dallas is quite a drive for my TB and being that I have about 160K on it, I don't want to be replacing parts. LOL If you want to meet in Houston that weekend count me in!

MrDJ

Dec 4, 2011
Waxahachie, TX
I agree with Juggalo, I would love a larger meet in the Dallas area! Especially an April Fools Meet...:wootwoot:

07 TB RIDER said:
Well ladies and gents, I think I'll be making a trip to Dallas in the end of March. Christopher Titus who is one of my favorite comedians is preforming so I think I'm going to catch his show in Dallas on 3/31/11 so while I'm in Dallas, I figure how about a meet? Maybe that Sunday which would be 4/1/12?

I think I might have to get tickets to that show. He is hilarious!

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
MrDJ said:
I think I might have to get tickets to that show. He is hilarious!

He's good, I miss his show on Fox. And yea, they are only $25

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
If you guys have a meet during that time, then I'll make the trip from Dallas down there

I figure hang with the Dallas crew on Saturday before the show an ten head to Houston Sunday morning if enough people want to meet up

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Hmm been lookin at the calender. Might have to join ya for that trip down to Houston. I dont leave for the Air force till may :undecided:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
So since we're a few months away do we have some people in Dallas who want to get together for a meet?

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Bump! Everyone still up for this little meet in dfw then down to Houston?

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
I think this will end up just being a Houston meet. Haven't heard from anyone in the dfw area.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
I'm gonna post up on TBSS and see if I can get any of them to come out and play.

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
If its the 1st of April, let me know where and when. I have a lot going on Sunday but would love to make it! Especially since I was one of the guys who didn't make the last one in DFW.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
It's actually the 31st of march. Search for the thread named Houston meet.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluecorp

Members Online

No members online now.