Texas Craig's List

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Any way we can change this to a Texas Craigslist? I know Texas is a big state, but I dont really think we need a thread for each city.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011

MMFR

Mar 11, 2012
Most def. keep an eye out on any parts..??
Bumpers - Frt Or Bk
Exhaust

MMFR

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
BlazingTrails said:
There was a front bumper, rear bumper, shift knob, random interior pieces, grill, and side skirts. all SS and he wanted $500 for everything!
Damn, a deal like that... I'm sure it probably sold QUICK if it was legit. :yes:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Damn that was a good deal. Hard to find a complete SS bumper cover for less than $500 a piece. I have found two sites though. The first one only sells the SS rear bumper and lower valance separately. Total is $490 for both plus $185 shipping. Both parts are primed. No rear reflectors though.

www.originalfit.com

The other site I came across offers refurbished front/rear bumper covers. They offer complete and in complete SS bumpers. They want $700 for a complete front bumper, but it has everything even the fog lights. Complete rear is $700 as well. The incomplete bumpers are around $380 plus $100 shipping. Some bumpers are primed and ready to go. The $700 front bumper is a red jewel. They must get their products from junk yards, repair them, then sell.

www.prestigebumpers.com

Reactions: Blckshdw

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wph84 said:
Wph84 said:
Not to be a spoil sport, but you might wanna try putting multiple things into one post instead of two, I know you're new and I don't want you to start getting warning points for consecutive posts after only being here two days.

In case you haven't seen them, here are the warning point rules: http://gmtnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13087-Warning-Points-and-Disciplinary-System

Be sure to check out the main list of rules too. :tiphat:

Wph84

Apr 17, 2015
Mounce said:
Not to be a spoil sport, but you might wanna try putting multiple things into one post instead of two, I know you're new and I don't want you to start getting warning points for consecutive posts after only being here two days.

In case you haven't seen them, here are the warning point rules: http://gmtnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13087-Warning-Points-and-Disciplinary-System

Be sure to check out the main list of rules too. :tiphat:
sorry i thought i edited the post. i tend to read all rules before posting in the forums as i lurk for weeks beforehand usually.

Reactions: Mounce

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluecorp

Members Online