Tesla's "ElecTruk" Pick-Up Truck...

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
As ever... Entrepreneur Elon Musk ..."Has NO Maps on His Taps" while venturing into 'other's' Territories when he applies his Genius for Engineering to problems and ideas long since thought to be completely exhausted by "The Masters of Industrial Scale Manufacturing". His latest foray touches upon something near and dear to Men (and Women) around the World who want and expect more out of their "Transportation" which includes the core idea of actually being able to "Transport" things besides a Driver and a Passenger or Two so often from one place to another:

The Classic Pick-Up Truck.

Musk's Dashing Addition to this presently bewildering array of Handy, Hardy and Horrendously Expensive Trucks and SUVs is a Little Thing he may be calling by the name: The ElecTruk ... and Folks... THIS Futuristic Road Killer is One Sleek and Beautiful Electro-Mechanical Thing:

TESLAELECTRUK.jpg

...and as for choosing his Mode of Comparison among the Big Car Manufacturing Companies... Musk has side-stepped side-swiping anything presently put on the road by General Motors' Stable of Trucks and instead. he took a Hard Left Hook right at the Chin of of Ford Motor Company's Bread and Butter Truck-line: The Ford F-150. So ...So... Props to GM for being able to skip that comparison. Musk surprises me that he doesn't just call the Damned Thing: THE MUSKY ... as it certainly LOOKS HULKY and MUSK-ular enough in its stance.

THEINCREDIBLEHULK.jpg

And as ever... Elon promises it will have enough power and performance to put the F-150 Truck Line at the back of the pack along with a few others of its kind too, I reckon... and all for Under $50,000.00. It will be very interesting to see the Public Response to this Amazing Looking "Tonka Toy".

Hmmmm... I wonder if the TECH2 would work on this Thing... :>)

Last edited:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I want one, but I would never buy a brand new vehicle.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online

No members online now.