Tennessee Road Trip

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
We recently took a vacation to TN for our wedding, and during the trip we took a drive on the Roaring Forks Motor Trail. It is a paved trail and has several areas you can pull off to get out and walk around, it also has several hiking trails leading off. We did not have the time or proper clothing, items to do the hiking, however we will go back early next year to take advantage of the awesome trails. Keep in mind we drove the Avalanche, if we had the Trailblazer I would have been more willing to explore some of the actual off road areas. So now that I am done with this, let me add some pics.

These are from the back deck of the cabin and the driveway.

Cabin day.jpg

Driveway.jpg

Landscape.jpg

Truck Cabin.jpg

Sunset.jpg

Reactions: dmanns67

blazinlow89

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
Here are a few more pics from the Gatlinburg Bypass, and the Roaring Forks Motor Trail. I took a ton of pics, but did not upload a bunch of the stream and creek type pics. Also every pic was taken with a Samsung S4, and most of them have huge file sizes. I tried just using the URL from my google + account, however the site does not allow that extension. SO i saved them and shrunk them to make loading easier.

Gatlinburg Bypass.jpg

20140503_132223.jpg

RFMT mountain 2.jpg

RFMT Waterfall big.jpg

Truck.jpg

Reactions: triz and dmanns67

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhenninger

Members Online