FOR SALE Tech 2 for sale

NJTB

Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
Flemington, NJ
For sale-Tech2 with cables, Candi module, cd's etc., Full set of shop manuals for a 2004 Trailblazer, AC Delco alternator, new, never used, belt tensioner, all for the I6.
Prefer not to ship, live in central Jersey, will drive a reasonable distance. $300 for all.
PM me.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Wow! This deal is truly hard to pass up. 😫 unfortunately I've got alot happening right now. Fingers crossed it may still be available for me in a week or so. I'm in New York and travel into Jersey once or twice a month.

Ilikemy3s

Dec 3, 2011
I live in South Jersey. would you sell jus the alternator and belt tensioner? If so, how much?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Watch out for the alternator. It did change when they added the SARVC I think in 06.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You should also get the Tech 2 unless you already have one. Just makes troubleshooting so much easier and be the life of truck fixing parties :biggrin:

Ilikemy3s

Dec 3, 2011
The alternator finally gave up the ghost after the third time of me having to pull over on way home and wacking it with a pipe and hammer to get it to start charging again. With late hours and heavy rain slated for the day i opted to call my local shop and he agreed to squeeze me in an put a new alternator on today. So i wont be needing the alternator .. sorry.

Would you be willing to sell the Tech 2?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online