TB SS woes video

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Pretty interesting. Pulls the tranny for a rebuild and then installs Kooks headers. Broke a couple bolts in the process. Not a how-to but interesting.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
He sure does LOVE him some Kooks products!

I need a garage setup like that, definitely jealous of the lift. :yes:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
He has another earlier video on the same SS where the intermediate shaft stripped and took out the disco. Shows taking the right axle, disco and shaft out but doesn't show how he fixed it. Later says he used one from a TB 4x4.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
First video I saw of his was he talks about secrets to rebuilding the 4L60E and he totally dekes out of it. I guess he wanted to keep some trade secrets but why do a video at all? He strings us along and then, nada.

Reactions: Capote

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
yea I've seen his vids over on ssowners for a while now... some comedy to them, then hoping to see something interesting.... and nada... It'd be nice if he showed when they were mounting the tranny back in, struggling with the headers, etc... Ive had my tanny out 3 times now. takes me and my brother about 30-45 minutes to pull it out lol, but Im 2wd... be interesting to see the awd get put back together etc... still fun to watch though

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.