DEAL T-shirts now available!

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Color choices are Black, White, or Sport Gray. Shirts are all 100% pre shrunk cotton. All mens shirts for now.

Shirts have the 3 color GMT nation logo on left chest and on the full back(no pics yet)

Pricing(shipping included in continental 48 U.S. States):

Small - Extra Large 14.00
2XL-3XL 16.00
4XL - 5XL 18.00

Additional option:
Username printed on sleeve 2.00

Paypal is preferred. tbuckalew14 @gmail.com
Cash or check is also accepted...

Please send me a PM with any questions. Thanks.

IMG_7583.jpg

IMG_7585.jpg

IMG_7581.jpg

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Money Sent! cant wait for my hoodie thanks!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Need to figure out what all I want vs what I can afford...

They look good!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
for those that received these already... any pix of the back side?.. definetly interested in these...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
awesome.. thx Tim.. gonna gather my funds and place my order after the new year passes

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
big ed said:
you've got money...:thumbsup:...can't wait to get them.

that i do :raspberry:.. i just have to move some into my paypal account and since its been the holiday weekend and banks being closed tomorrow... yea.. gotta wait lol

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
CdnGMan said:
Why a lifted one? Is there something wrong with us mall-rated owners? Geeez... :raspberry:

He said lifted not off roader... lifted could be a mall cruiser as well. But us off roaders just don't necessarily keep ours like a show poodle. :raspberry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
resurecting the thread here :yes:

for those that have the shirts... how comparible are they to what you normally wear.. meaning, if you normally where a 1X or 2X and got the GMT shirts in the equivalent size, is the GMT shirt the same as your other shirts...

reason i ask is because im in a transition stage so to speak.. after losing 125 lbs. in the past 10 months, im still getting used to buyng smaller clothes... normally 2X fit me now.. but i saw that these are pre shrunk cotton.. does that mean these are a hair smaller, or the purpose of the material meaning they wont shrink once washed...

thx for the input

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I normally wear 2xl and I ordered 2xl. Lol. They fit good. The brand name of shirt he uses is Gildan. If u get a sweatshirt get the long length.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
silvernclean said:
I normally wear 2xl and I ordered 2xl. Lol. They fit good. The brand name of shirt he uses is Gildan. If u get a sweatshirt get the long length.

ok thx alot bruddah :thumbsup:

gonna go to the bank tomorrow, and place my order afterwards...

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I am just waiting on my funds to carry over to my paypal account and I am ordering some more. Ask tim to put your screen name on the sleeve. its $2 more but worth it.

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
resurecting the thread here :yes:

for those that have the shirts... how comparible are they to what you normally wear.. meaning, if you normally where a 1X or 2X and got the GMT shirts in the equivalent size, is the GMT shirt the same as your other shirts...

reason i ask is because im in a transition stage so to speak.. after losing 125 lbs. in the past 10 months, im still getting used to buyng smaller clothes... normally 2X fit me now.. but i saw that these are pre shrunk cotton.. does that mean these are a hair smaller, or the purpose of the material meaning they wont shrink once washed...

thx for the input

The tees are normally a pretty good fit. The hoodies, even though they are pre shrunk, still shrink a little. I normally wear a L shirt and an XL hoodie.

Washing in cold water helps prevent it from shrinking a little...it also helps the ink colors stay a little brighter.

You could always order a couple different size items:biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Silver, i will be getting my name on the shirt... easier to see who i am at the meets :yes:

and nice plug there Tim :crackup:

stay tuned, will be placing order soon!!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Just placed my order!!! :wootwoot:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
silvernclean said:
Just placed an order too. Sweet!!

yea, i just got my confirmation email earlier today... said he'd be shipping mine out friday.. :wootwoot:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
got my shirt today... fits perfectly...

thx Tim.. :thumbsup::tiphat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online