Sylvania Headlights

Canadian Mike

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
To all those that have non-hid headlights, anybody use the Sylvania zXe bulbs?

From their website they state, "The SilverStar® zXe headlights feature a unique blend of Xenon and Halogen gases that enables SYLVANIA retail partners to offer a product that competes with the higher-priced, similarly performing HID drop-in kits."

:wootwoot: My SilverStar Ultra's have served me well. Lots of people state that the SilverStar Ultra's don't last long. Installed both lows/highs on May 19, 2009. Passenger low changed Feb. 10, 2011, Driver low changed Jan. 29, 2012. Highbeams still good.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
To all those that have non-hid headlights, anybody use the Sylvania zXe bulbs?

From their website they state, "The SilverStar® zXe headlights feature a unique blend of Xenon and Halogen gases that enables SYLVANIA retail partners to offer a product that competes with the higher-priced, similarly performing HID drop-in kits."

:wootwoot: My SilverStar Ultra's have served me well. Lots of people state that the SilverStar Ultra's don't last long. Installed both lows/highs on May 19, 2009. Passenger low changed Feb. 10, 2011, Driver low changed Jan. 29, 2012. Highbeams still good.

Whats the price on the zXe's, you can get a HID kit for around $40 now, at that price I see no reason to spend the money on halogens.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Me007gold said:
Whats the price on the zXe's, you can get a HID kit for around $40 now, at that price I see no reason to spend the money on halogens.

:iagree:

well said right there.. and for the light output.. just no comparison.. so cheaper price, and bringhter output... I's start looking into HID's...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online