DEAL Suspension Maxx

SmokeyMcBlazer

Original poster
May 5, 2013
I just wanted to share, what I consider a very positive experience I had with these guys. I don't know if this is the right section but I didn't know where else to put it...

Happened to glance back at my truck (as I often do now) after parking last week and noticed that one of my new-ish (put them on when I lifted) SMAXX endlinks was dangling off the truck! So, that evening (Thursday last week) I called Suspension Maxx and spoke with a gentleman named Larry. He was very apologetic for any inconvenience that the busted endlink may have caused me. He took my address and said they would send out a new set right away. He didn't really ask any questions about the install or where the link broke. He did mention that maybe they might include a return package for the broken link. On Tuesday, the mailman knocked on my door and handed me a new set of endlinks. They didn't even end up wanting back the busted link. Consider me a happy customer.

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
Great customer service! I have them in the rear on mine and they work great. Only thing is if you take your fist and bang up near the links on both sides, it makes a little rattle noise but the link is nice and firm on both sides so it doesn't concern me.

Little tip if you didn't know, grab a big pair of pliers put it around the fat part of the end link where the nut bolts onto and then bolt the nut on to the torque specs. It is hard to torque the nuts down without either having someone hold the pivot point of the link where it bolts to the truck straight like it shows in the instructions.

Reactions: SmokeyMcBlazer

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
I did the Moogs on mine, because I had not heard of them before I placed my order, If I have my TB long enough to need to replace the moogs then I will look into them.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice to see them step up. Need more of that CS these days.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online