Suspension Lowering and LIfting section???

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Anyway we can have
General suspension section
and a sub category under like lowering and then another lifting

Then Brakes by itself

Kinda try to keep those in their own areas

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
guys can we do this. We now have brake questions and lifting and lowering. a lowering/lifting section by themselves would be great.

Trailshaman

Dec 7, 2011
:iagree: im looking into puting together my lift and it would be useful

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Trailshaman said:
:iagree: im looking into puting together my lift and it would be useful

What are you looking for?

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
i think plan was the offroad site and this site mite get linked and that would become the lift/offroad section.. whether or not that is what is gunna happen who knows.

Trailshaman

Dec 7, 2011
Im thinking on going with marks 3inch kit. Because i need to replace to lower control arms soon, but idk bout springs and shocks yet.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Yes, we are working on breaking the sections in to sub-forums. Takes a little work to move around all the threads. Hopefully I will get to it tonight.:cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Trailshaman said:
Im thinking on going with marks 3inch kit. Because i need to replace to lower control arms soon, but idk bout springs and shocks yet.

There is only one strut length for the front so that is pretty moot. no real need to change out the front springs unless you get a metal bumper and other armor soon. Rear depends if you plan on running Z71 springs.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Hatchet said:
i think plan was the offroad site and this site mite get linked and that would become the lift/offroad section.. whether or not that is what is gunna happen who knows.
Discussion about lifts not being used for offroading isn't the mission of ORTB, although we have a bunch of resources and articles. Same reason a lot of lift discussion went on the the Suspension section of the OS.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online