supreme suspensions 3 inch lift on my 02 trailblazer ls?

02trailblazerLS

Original poster
Mar 3, 2020
windsor
So ive been planning on lifting my tb pretty soon. The trailblazer is stock and i hate the forward rake. I cant decide between the bds 2 inch lift or the supreme suspensions 3 inch lift. Im running stock tire size but I plan on but my goal is to lift it and get 33s or 35s on my tb. Im going to be driving it often (3-4 days a week.) and offroading on the weekends sometimes.. from what i researched so far, i need the lift spacers, longer shocks and coils?, wheel spacers, panhard bar, rear adjustable control arms, uca flip, 2 inch body lift, and im just wondering if theres anything else i have to do in order to have it dialed in. thanks. - Ben

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
3 inch supreme

35s will need cutting and benefits from regearing

suspension lift, wheel adapter/spacers, longer rear shocks, body lift are needed. Definitely flip the UCA as it is free. springs are good if yours are worn. control arms center wheels in well, but do not need unless you really want it right. If you want to center rear axle side to side then you need drop panhard and adjustable panhard to do it right--but either helps.

02trailblazerLS

Original poster
Mar 3, 2020
windsor
3 inch supreme

35s will need cutting and benefits from regearing

suspension lift, wheel adapter/spacers, longer rear shocks, body lift are needed. Definitely flip the UCA as it is free. springs are good if yours are worn. control arms center wheels in well, but do not need unless you really want it right. If you want to center rear axle side to side then you need drop panhard and adjustable panhard to do it right--but either helps.

Thanks Hardtrailz!,
so if I go with a 33 should I still get it regeared? im also not sure how to tell what the gearing is right now. My springs are in good condition but if I lift it 3 inches will that affect the stock springs? as far as shocks im debating on the bilstein 5100s,5125s, or the HDs for the front,not sure which one to get. my goal is for more travel so it can flex and articulate better offroad but hopefully still be decent on road. So I know i should go with the supreme lift now, definetly gonna flip ucas, goin for the zone 2 inch body lift, definetly getting the adjustable panhard bar, control arms, and drop panhard. i read that a lot of the tb owners were getting z71 spings in the rear, not sure bout that. so now I just need to decide what brand shocks, struts, springs, and wheel spacers to get. but any help would be great! Thanks. - Ben

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Code in glove box for gearing. I was fine 33s and 3.73 for a long time.

You will not get any more travel out of the front. You actually just give up downtravel for a taller resting height, but the range of travel is what it is whether you lift or not and all the struts will be the same.

Any bilstein would be my choice

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online