FEEDBACK Supporting GMTN

Robbabob

Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
This site is amazing, as everyone quickly finds out when they arrive. Many guests lurk and find support, many more join and become participants. Once I opened my eyes to how much money I was saving from the knowledge I learned here, I gave a few bucks here and there.

Because GMTN costs $ to exist, I want to continue to give my share of support. Will I receive a notification on the anniversary of my last donation? I could care less about the title next to my name, but I do enjoy the lack of ads and having access to the Premium Lounge (I never went in as I was always keeping up with "what's new"). Now that the active threads post to what's new, I interact in them.

GMTN has become a social (supporting) site better than FB in many ways, adults socializing without the drama in other peoples lives. Thank you Admins, Mods, Super Mods :raspberry:, and all the activity of support with the membership!

All y'alls are awesome! :yes: :thumbsup: :wooot:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Robbabob said:
(I never went in as I was always keeping up with "what's new"). Now that the active threads post to what's new, I interact in them.
True that man, I didn't post much in there because I only browse using "new posts". It is very cool and hip that those topics now show up in new posts.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Its already been 6 months since I renewed so memory is hazy. IIRC the old forum software did send me a notice that renewal was coming up. I'm sure the staff will configure the new software similarly.

Robbabob

Original poster
Dec 10, 2012
Just changed my email address to the one I check constantly. When I signed up, I gave the email I check once a week or less. Kind of like a shill email in case this place sucked and started spamming me. :biggrin:

I think I have a few more months, though. :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online