Summer headlight mod and parts sale!

smitty5150

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I've been a little MIA for a while. Dealing with some personal issues, as well as an increased workload at my day job. Now that everything is settled, I thought I would get back into the groove by offering up some sweet discounts. So.....now through August 21st, here is what you can expect:

Basic Modified Headlights - starting at $240 shipped
New OE style lights, painted to your specifications(basic colors) and fitted with clear corners, factory sealed and delivered to your front door. Expect 1-3 days working time for the basic mod. In addition, there is a 3-4 day lead time for me to get the lights and anywhere from 1-5 days for delivery after they are completed.

Add Ons:
OE Replica Clear Corners - $50
Custom Paint Colors - $20-40
LED Accent Lighting - $50
LED switchback strips - $75
Other ideas? Just ask.

The "Budget" Retrofit - Starting at $480 shipped
This package will get you into a new set of projector headlights while keeping the price low with budget minded components. New OE style lights, retrofitted with H1 BiXenon projectors and your choice of shrouds, painted to customer specifications(basic colors) and fitted with clear corners. H1 lamps in your color choice w/ballasts, a heavy duty relay harness, and high beam correctional splitters to enable the BiXenon feature without modifying stock wiring. Expect 2-5 days working time in addition to shipping time for the parts coming to me and the finished product being delivered to you.

Add Ons:
xBALED Angel Eyes - $80
Other ideas? Just ask.

The "Factory Fresh" Retrofit - starting at $595 shipped
The same service as the budget retrofit but using higher quality components. New OE style lights, retrofitted with Morimoto v6.0 H1 BiXenon projectors and your choice of shrouds, painted to customer specifications(basic colors) and fitted with clear corners. Morimoto 35w H1 lamps in your color choice w/ Morimoto 3five ballasts, a heavy duty relay harness, and high beam correctional splitters to enable the BiXenon feature without modifying stock wiring. Expect 2-5 days working time in addition to shipping time for the parts coming to me and the finished product being delivered to you.

Add Ons:
xBALED Angel Eyes - $80
Other ideas? Just ask.

Are you hands on? Here are a couple of DIY retrofit kit specials for you.

Complete Morimoto Mini H1 Stage 3 Retrofit Kit - $290 shipped. 2-5 day delivery time.
What's it got?
Morimoto Mini H1 6.0 Bi-xenon Projectors, Morimoto 3Five AMP Ballasts, Morimoto 3Five H1 Lamps, Mini Gatling Shrouds, Morimoto Relay Harness, Ballast brackets, 12V test lead, and a bonus GM Correctional High Beam Splitter.

Budget H1 Retrofit Kit - $200 shipped. Est delivery time is 5-10 business days, due to the parts having to come to me first for kit packaging.
What's it got?
Generic Mini H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors, VVME 35w Ballasts & Lamps, Mini Gatling Shrouds, Morimoto Relay Harness, Ballast brackets, 12v test lead, and a bonus GM Correctional High Beam Splitter.

Any questions, you can PM me here or email me at robert@rmscustoms.com

*Free shipping applies to domestic shipping only. International and over seas shipping will incur additional charges. Please ask me for shipping quotes if you are not located in the contiguous 48.*[/QUOTE]

Sent from the strip club

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
I'm so confused.

Who is CouldahadanSS and Smitty are you robert@rmscustoms.com ?

Anyway, are the "budget build" projectors Morimoto's also, or some unknown brand? And if you get the most expensive option with bi-xenon, that means you only have one projector per headlight, right? What do you do with the space that was left from having two reflectors in the OEM housing since you now only are using half that space? Not sure if what I said makes sense but you get what I'm saying.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Couldahadanss and smitty are the same. Coulda is his tbssowners screen name and smitty is his GMTN screen name.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
xtitan1 said:
I'm so confused.

Who is CouldahadanSS and Smitty are you robert@rmscustoms.com ?

Anyway, are the "budget build" projectors Morimoto's also, or some unknown brand? And if you get the most expensive option with bi-xenon, that means you only have one projector per headlight, right? What do you do with the space that was left from having two reflectors in the OEM housing since you now only are using half that space? Not sure if what I said makes sense but you get what I'm saying.

Bi-xenon is only one projector. It will provide low and highs. Its up to you what you want to do with the high beam reflector bowl. You can add a halogen bulb for quad beams or leave it empty. You can paint the reflectors black or leave them chrome.

I have bi-xenon projectors and just left the high beam reflector empty.

smitty5150

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
What they said. I copied my post from the ss site and forgot to delete the name.

The budget retro uses generic projectors, but I swap out the bixenon solenoid....functions just as the morimoto does. Bixenon is one projector functioning as lo and high beam. I've seen people use stock high beams, hid upgrades, and leave them empty. Yes, they can be painted. Led running lights could ne placed there, etc. Sky is the limit

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online