Strut Assembly

Texy74

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I've been wanting to put a leveling kit on my 2wd TB, I've seen everything on the old site, and here....however is there a strut assembly with the spacer already built in reason being is I need new shocks, and figured might as well see if their is a another way to go

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I don't think you'll find anything like that. Are you looking to lift the front and rear, or just the front to level it out? If you just want to lift the front, one of Marks spacers will be a good choice. You could try just the top or bottom spacer to got the look your after.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Texy74 said:
I've been wanting to put a leveling kit on my 2wd TB, I've seen everything on the old site, and here....however is there a strut assembly with the spacer already built in reason being is I need new shocks, and figured might as well see if their is a another way to go

Nope, no one makes a complete bolt in assembly yet.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
If all you need is 3/4" more in the front to level it (get out your tape measure to be sure), then just buy Mark's 1/2" outside-the-strut spacers and it's a trivial install.

If you need an inch or more, you need to buy one of the SuspensionMaxx spacers that go inside the strut with the new shocks. There are three thicknesses to choose from. And then you're into spring compressor project land and potentially not a DIY weekend.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online