Strange noises from underneath.

John T.

Original poster
Dec 26, 2020
USA
Apologies in advance for the crappy video, I had to hold the phone out the window but hopefully it's enough for you to hear the metal rattle Happens around 20 mph and gets louder at around 40 mph. After that the road noise overtakes it. I just replaced the FD side axle but it was making the noise before that. The transmission was a quart low (apparently from a transfer case leak) but when topped off it still makes the noise. I also noticed my gauges started to act funny. Don't know if it's related or not but they all bottomed out and all my warning lights came on. Drove that way for about 5-10 minutes and then they just went back to normal. Thanks for any help.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Please make your Video(s) accessible to "The Public" on your Google-Drive to avoid the need for Non-Google Users of DuckDuckGo and other Privacy Oriented Web Browsers from requiring a Google Membership Account to View what has been happening... Or... Post the Video on YouTube. :>)

John T.

Original poster
Dec 26, 2020
USA
This is why I only read and never ask questions. Always seems to be something I don't know about. Thanks anyway.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online