Stock Height Sucks !!!!

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
So as all of you know i have a stock 2003 trailblazer LTZ well i took my 3 dogs out for a run in the snow today. well stock height is way to low I couldn't go where i normally go so it is time for a lift. maybe this summer all depending on money flow.

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
bigytwotone said:
So as all of you know i have a stock 2003 trailblazer LTZ well i took my 3 dogs out for a run in the snow today. well stock height is way to low I couldn't go where i normally go so it is time for a lift. maybe this summer all depending on money flow.

...Hello Mark, send me everything you got! :wootwoot:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Before you ask what it will all cost:

allyagot.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
bigytwotone said:
I couldn't go where i normally go so it is time for a lift.

What did you have with more clearance that let you go there before?

mika

Dec 6, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
What did you have with more clearance that let you go there before?

May be 3 less dogs...LOL:crackup:

Shdwdrgn

Dec 4, 2011
Get bigger tires... I moved up to 265/70-16 mud+snow, and that gave me great traction to crawl through the snow now. Also if you have running boards on the sides, take them off - they just act like sleds and lift you up over the top of the snow.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
That's when I had really, really good fuel economy.

Also when you decided to do a whole lot if lift mods you didn't need or use...

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Maybe a certain park or something he normally goes to had way to much snow to get to? (He can normally get to it when there is less or no snow?) Just an idea. :rotfl:

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
Well i was trying to go up a little side road that takes me to a great view point that i have gone to tons of times with alot more snow but this time i just could not get up there i have to bran new rear motomaster winter tiers on and good A/T'S on the front i think the truck is starting to sag or the snow did have a frozen layer on top so that might have done it and my 3 dogs are small 2 are shihzue's and ones a 7week old chocolate lab so i dont think it was the dogs. i just need a lift and bigger tires but i cant do that til i save up the money. And yes i have the stock running boards and they are not coming off i need them on for some of my family members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online