Steering wheel upgrade

floridafitz

Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
Winter Springs FL
Changed out the old ebony leather wheel which was looking very "used" around the spokes and replaced it with a wood / leather number bought on eBay. Not sure how to post photos so made it my temporary avatar. Not that hard but you need patience and a wheel puller with the GM "hooks" to dislodge it from the spindle. The burled cherry is a fairly close match to the oem plastic wood accents. Mounting instructions are readily available online. Guess I'll try to sell the old wheel on eBay.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Nice, you should look into a picture hosting site like photobucket to get some pics up. I love the wood wheels on our platform.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Put the picture on your own computer, then hit the little picture button when you're posting - highlighted in green in this picture. Then Select the File from your own computer, and hit the Upload button. If the picture is too large, use the picture resizer of your choice to make it smaller.

View attachment 18137

View attachment 18138

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 53

TrailBlazn420

Dec 4, 2011
Your computer or Photobucket will work. I like to use Facebook as my picture host. I upload all of my pics of my TB to Facebook, put them in their own album, and if I want, I can make them invisible to everyone but me. Then, I copy the image location on the picture and use it to upload to this site. That way, I don't have to worry about having all of the pictures on my computer.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online