Spring Turkey Hunters??

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Hey guys, anyone going out for spring turkey this year?? Ill be hunting PA (Bradford County)

If you guys do any hunting lets possibly see some pics, and where do you hunt??

Good luck this season guys :thumbsup:

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Me my dad and brother turkey hunt. We started 3 years ago and been hooked ever since. We hunt Ocqueoc Aera in Northern Michigan. I have yet to be out due to working. Our season started a week ago monday. Hopefully I can get out sometime this week.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Cable810 said:
Me my dad and brother turkey hunt. We started 3 years ago and been hooked ever since. We hunt Ocqueoc Aera in Northern Michigan. I have yet to be out due to working. Our season started a week ago monday. Hopefully I can get out sometime this week.

Sweet man!! i agree, very addictiong :thumbsup: haha But hopefully you can get out this weekend! let me know how you do if you get out. Good luck! :cool:

RichieT

Feb 8, 2012
Our season opens today, May 1. This weekend is a blast and cast weekend. We're going up to Deposit, NY thurs- sun. Turkey hunting in the morning, fly fishing in the afternoon, drinkin' and jokin' in the evening. I need the break and really looking forward to it.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
RichieT said:
Our season opens today, May 1. This weekend is a blast and cast weekend. We're going up to Deposit, NY thurs- sun. Turkey hunting in the morning, fly fishing in the afternoon, drinkin' and jokin' in the evening. I need the break and really looking forward to it.

Dam that sounds like a blast. 4 days too which is a great little vacation. thats the best part tho in my mind.. Spending time with family and friends and the outdoors. It doesnt get better than that! Ill be up in PA thursday to sunday as well. Hopefully we can share pics and stories of the hunts on monday!
Good luck man!! :cool:

RichieT

Feb 8, 2012
Not much to tell about the weekend. Caught the skunk this time. Didn't see or hear a thing. We have a problem in the area with coyotes. Last couple of years there's fewer and fewer game animals. We used to be loaded with turkey and grouse but now you don't here a gobble or grouse drum. The fishing this weekend was pretty good though. Couple of trout each day made up for the lousy hunting. Time away from work, priceless.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
wow man. sounds like the exact same hunting experience i had.. didnt hear a think. saw 3 turkey about 1000 yards away :crazy: ha. there not even calling back whick is odd :undecided:
Im glad you got some good fishing in tho. thats always a good way to makeup for the bad hunting :thumbsup:
Feel free to share pics if you took any :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online