Spoiler Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
***Edited***

I do miss is the spoiler button Jimmy gave us on TV. It's come in handy for a few jokes and such. Hope the gets integrated on here again. :cool:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
07 TB RIDER said:
***Edited***

I do miss is the spoiler button Jimmy gave us on TV. It's come in handy for a few jokes and such. Hope the gets integrated on here again. :cool:

:iagree: I did get kinda used to using that for the same purpose. Hope it can make a comeback
wish.gif

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
***Edited***

:iagree:

Another thing that would be nice is if I did not have to hit more to get more smiley faces. Have them all under or something so I do not have to open another page or anything.

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Boo :cool:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: I could really get used to the responsiveness to requests on this new site.

Dare I say, spoiled even? :wink:

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
A post

within a post

within a post

within a post

inception ftw

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
A post

within a post

within a post

within a post

BECAUSE I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS...

:Rumour: Fixed it for you... :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Good to know that is back!

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ItsOnVoy said:
Another thing that would be nice is if I did not have to hit more to get more smiley faces. Have them all under or something so I do not have to open another page or anything.

:yes::iagree:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
wow.... you guys are working Jimmy like a 12 year old in a sweat shop!

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
ItsOnVoy said:
:iagree:

This is not possible because there are too many animated smileys of all sizes and most browsers lag horribly when displayed on one page. We can work more on what is actually displayed in what order to get the popular ones moved for better exposure.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I think it will work well to figure out the popular ones and just have them on the short list but the rest available.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Jman423 said:
This is not possible because there are too many animated smileys of all sizes and most browsers lag horribly when displayed on one page. We can work more on what is actually displayed in what order to get the popular ones moved for better exposure.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sounds good! Fair enough!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Or you could jsut remember the code for the smiley that you want. :raspberry: Most of them are pretty easy to remember. :yes:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Or you could jsut remember the code for the smiley that you want. :raspberry: Most of them are pretty easy to remember. :yes:

Lol true I can do that! But it is easier to just click on them :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online