Speedmama's Birthday!!

Speedmama

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
View attachment 17701

Ok, so i decided 2012 is going to be a big change for me. My life has taken a severe RIGHT turn over the past year 1/2. So its only right that this be the first time in YEARS that I actually celebrate my birthday. I know some of you are already on my FB and have gotten an invitation to my party. But I have to same I am SHITTY with names. So there are some of you that are on my FB but i cant remember for the life of me who is local and who is not. So here is an open invitation to all my SS/TB crew to the shin dig. Here is a link to the FB event Anna's Birthday! | Facebook If you dont have a FB, hit me up for details. Hope to see as many of you as possible!:celebrate::tequila::Lager Louts:

Attachments

• my bday.jpg
    my bday.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 124

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Happy birthday Anna! :wootwoot: If the drive wasn't so far, I'd try to join the party. I'll be there in spirit

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Happy Birthday! Long trip from Vegas so I guess it will be in spirit!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Depending how my scheduling for school turns out tomorrow and of I'm still able to keep Weekends off, I may make the trip. Don't want to commit and then have I back out later on.

TXBlazer

Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
Well you know us Anna, We'll be there...you'll have to call us and give us a list of what you need. And BTW Gabe will be there too...he doesn't know it yet but we're going to caravan down!!!:biggrin:

Speedmama

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
LOL thats awesome Chris! Cant wait to see yall.

Just bring any drinks you want. i know we will have some, but have no idea how long it will last all of us! LOL :tequila::Lager Louts:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy the day and let me know how it feels to be 21 years old.

borretje

Jan 1, 2012
Happy birthday from Amsterdam!!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Speedmama said:
shiiiiiitttt.....the 20's sucked for me. Im rockin the 30's with a smile!

As long as you are enjoying life that's what counts. :thumbsup:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Count me in Anna, just send me directionz + a list of drinks or food to bring.......ITZ TYME TO PAAAAAARTY!!!! :wootwoot:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Happy Birthday from Ont. Canada. Love to come but to far to go so have a drink or two for me.:wootwoot::thumbsup:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i would def go if it wasn't so far away :frown: :Lager Louts: :tequila:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Oh Great! More :Lager Louts::tequila:

Speedmama

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
ok, well the weekend pretty much begins when i pick up some friends tomorrow that came into town from OK. Stay tuned for drunk pictures after the weekend!:rotfl:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Speedmama said:
ok, well the weekend pretty much begins when i pick up some friends tomorrow that came into town from OK. Stay tuned for drunk pictures after the weekend!:rotfl:

Great the story will start off like this - I got thrown out of a bar in............

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Enjoy! I know everyone says it, but I would he there for sure if i was closer. Drink up and enjoy loving your 30s! My twenties sucked, too. Just hit 30 last month and things are already looking better. Must be growing up or something.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
smitty5150 said:
Enjoy! I know everyone says it, but I would he there for sure if i was closer. Drink up and enjoy loving your 30s! My twenties sucked, too. Just hit 30 last month and things are already looking better. Must be growing up or something.

I'll go with the or something. :raspberry:

Happy Birthday!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.