South Chapter Members Check In

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Just as the title says, now that we've joined the dark side, check in.

07 TB RIDER- Mike

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
AHH who let the South show up...

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
hmmmm I think this is far from the dark side.

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
TXBlazer said:
TXBlazer's Checking in for the South Chapter!!

There he is, our fearless leader :cool:

TXBlazer

Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
After this site is rolling on thru the night, we'll have to figure out what to do with our chapter.....there are quite a few people who have tried and who have contributed to the chapter, and we'll have to figure out what we're going to do from here on.

We'll have to see what Jman, and the others think about chapters and how we can proceed to set them up.

What'cha think??

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
TXBlazer said:
After this site is rolling on thru the night, we'll have to figure out what to do with our chapter.....there are quite a few people who have tried and who have contributed to the chapter, and we'll have to figure out what we're going to do from here on.

We'll have to see what Jman, and the others think about chapters and how we can proceed to set them up.

What'cha think??

I'm game for whatever. Whether the chapter reform on this side or not, I'll still do what I can to help.:cool:

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Just checkin' out the other side of the sandbox and sayin' "hey" to my South Chapter Brothers! :tongue:

Shdwdrgn

Dec 4, 2011
:2thumbsup: *waves at everyone*

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
What the heck is going on in here??? Somebody order a pizza???

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
What the heck is going on in here??? Somebody order a pizza???

If the pizza was prepaid then heck yeah we ordered a pizza :cool:

MrDJ

Dec 4, 2011
Waxahachie, TX
Checking in from Dallas, TX. Not an official member of the chapter but I'm here anyway! :raspberry:

Shabba

Dec 1, 2011
And from the ashes, the South shall rise again!!!

Errrr . . . .that means something else, doesn't it?

Well, regardless, I'm here, in Dallas, twiddling my thumbs.

bigredtank

Nov 21, 2011
lol i knoow! i knoooww!!! been busy with school you know how it goes. rendering out some pictures thatll take forever figured id stop by and get my post numbers up so people dont think im some 16 yr old no0b in there moms grocery getter!:thumbsup:

TXBlazer

Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
bigredtank said:
lol i knoow! i knoooww!!! been busy with school you know how it goes. rendering out some pictures thatll take forever figured id stop by and get my post numbers up so people dont think im some 16 yr old no0b in there moms grocery getter!:thumbsup:

Wait....you're 16???:poke::biggrin:

suburbs

Jan 6, 2012
Hello Southland.

Up until the last few weeks it has been a really quiet snow season, so I took up making the TB shinier and better illuminated to keep myself sane and out of the bars.

I had kept pretty quiet in the past, but making an effort to contribute more on this site instead of just sponging up information.

-Joe

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluecorp

Members Online