FOR SALE SONY Touch Screen Radio XAV-602BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Please ask any question you like regarding this radio. I will try to help out the best I can before you decide to buy it.

Had this radio installed in my GMC for just about 7 months now. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. No cracks, no scratches, nothing -other than a few fingerprints from removing it.
Purchased it new from Crutchfield back on March 17th of this year. I have the original receipt from the purchase, but will not include it here due to having my info on it.

Selling it due to the fact that I'm trading in the truck for a newer one soon, so I re-installed the OEM radio.

The faceplate detaches, but I found it difficult to remove at times, so I just left it alone. It does come off though with a bit of dexterity. No broken parts, it's just a pain to remove.

*I had this hooked up to my truck with a rear camera, sirius/xm, GPS, and a steering wheel control adapter (aswc-1 with OnStar). All worked perfectly, but you will need to purchase all of those add-on's yourself since I may use some of them on another vehicle of mine.

Original link through crutchfield on this particular radio:
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_158XAV...602bt&skipvs=T

Included here in this sale:
-radio itself
-speaker/power plug
-RCA/Amp jacks
-rear camera (yellow) RCA plug
-remote control
-bluetooth microphone (w/12ft cord)
-instruction manual

The radio has two USB ports. One installed in the face of the radio and the other is attached in the back with a cord that you can run elsewhere.

Asking for $125 picked up in the 34289 zip code. Shipping will be about $10 and only offered to those in the lower 48. Will be mailed through the post office using standard parcel.
I will send it priority mail through USPS, but the buyer is responsible for the added costs.
Should be mailed the following business day after the full payment has been received.

20171003_152116.jpg 20171003_152326.jpg 20171003_151829.jpg 20171003_153238.jpg 20171003_153410.jpg

Reactions: Blckshdw

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Partial trade?
I'm looking for matching wood/furniture for an AK-47. I need the grip, stock and front handguard(s). Dark colored furniture is preferred, but may be interested in other options.

Not interested in the MAK 90 (thumbhole) designed stock.

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Price lowered to $120 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal only.

Once mailed, I will provide tracking numbers and the estimated date of delivery as soon as I get home from the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.