Sometimes they get Stuck

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Was going to put this in the Offroad section, but figured it would encompass snow, wet grass, mud, rocks, or just dumb ideas that did not pan out.

This was a ways back, but...found some nasty clay at our farm and slid down the world's smallest hill til I wedged against some trees and had to call in the tractor to keep the glass intact. Shoulda used a little momentum...

SDC12641.jpg

SDC12647.jpg

SDC12631.jpg

SDC12630.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I almost got stuck in the snow once when it was pretty much a foot high lol but nothing a truck cannot get out off (even thought its a 2WD :rotfl:)

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I got stuck on wet grass that was barely on a slope at all. 2wd with no locker = suck. :frown:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
I got stuck on wet grass that was barely on a slope at all. 2wd with no locker = suck. :frown:

Yeah wet and 2WD is not a good combo! :no:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I was on the way back from bowling one evening, there had been a bit of drinking, and I was feeling like having some fun. As I was passing an open field by my house I decided to make a detour through it. I played around a bit on a couple of small hills and then decided to head out the back side of the field to my neighborhood. It should be noted that it had rained for about a week straight, and I forgot about that important piece of information. I dropped down a small hill and into 2 feet of standing water. I got about three quarters across the field before I ran out of momentum and sunk the rest of the way in. I buried myself in deep enough that I had to climb out the window because I couldn't get the door open. I had to humbly ask for help from one of the Jeep guys in my neighborhood and got drug out the next day after a lot of digging. :no:

Sorry, no pictures from that mistake, but there is this one from another error in judgement involving a tow strap.

2011-08-19_16-41-57_255.jpg

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
The guys from the OS will get the joke here...

the ONE day I take harmless out through some long grass... :redface: So glad I had friends kickin' around to pull me out!! :rotfl:

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

:dance:

Wahugg

Dec 4, 2011
View attachment 17704

I was up at a buddies when their local "all weather" news trailblazer got stuck. No 4x4, No Locker, LS fleet Modle. Plus a woman driver (no offense ladies that do know how to drive) and this is what you get.

-Wahugg

Attachments

• Stuck woman.jpg
    Stuck woman.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 8

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Jeep (on the easy line) = Stuck.

Toyota (on the hard line) = Not stuck. (Not mine, but one of the inspirations for why I got mine).

IMG_20111029_131345.jpg

Me = Stuck in about the same spot as the Toyota. Needed a tug from my winch. Also did some "custom" work to that rim. Might have been able to bump it out if a certain Jeep wasn't STILL stuck.

IMG_20111029_132525.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.